LP610 Huracan

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
I appreciate the kind words from the bottom of my heart guys! Bringing a smile on owners face with my work is worth more than anything to me! Thanks again!

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
Lol, a Golf R or 335 photo wouldn’t be special enough to go up on the garage wall!
When @Reno_LV finishes this shot it’ll be going up in my office.
3FE3C42F-3749-491B-B3E8-77079CA5FAE3.jpeg

Con S3

RMS Regular
Drives
RRS SVR
He'll need to photoshop out that random front number plate to make it fit in with the rest :joy::joy:.............

Class shot of 4 awesome wagons!!

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
He'll need to photoshop out that random front number plate to make it fit in with the rest :joy::joy:.............

Class shot of 4 awesome wagons!!
Meh. My new grill has been in Audi for about a month. busy busy. :laughing:

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Italy mate.

It was there for a while parked on the grass then the owner brought it up beside us - he is a friend of mine.

I never seen it there, my wee fella would not have left as he loves them lol

Ps I know Italy lol.

Wheelchair

RMS Regular
Drives
Think I saw that Ferrari parked up in Tesco N'Ards car park on either Sunday or Monday, looked like quite a young guy driving it - fair play! (y)

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
Think I saw that Ferrari parked up in Tesco N'Ards car park on either Sunday or Monday, looked like quite a young guy driving it - fair play! (y)
We were going out to photograph it yeah!
@Woodcutter as Warren said I was just setting up the shoot then so asked kindly them to move for the shot!

m5lvyn

RMS Regular
Drives
GT4
I am glad we stayed on and I was able to utilise the location for the upcoming shoot.
2018-05-06 337 by Reinis Babrovskis, on Flickr

A beautiful shot @Reno_LV . I personally find these exterior natural light photos much nicer than the studio work! Have you a link for this for a desktop background by chance??

I was lucky enough to see Ben Collins drive a prototype Huracan a few years back on a movie. What a noise it made and boy can he drive.. On the bucket list these for sure! Health to enjoy @mcma1.

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
A beautiful shot @Reno_LV . I personally find these exterior natural light photos much nicer than the studio work! Have you a link for this for a desktop background by chance??

I was lucky enough to see Ben Collins drive a prototype Huracan a few years back on a movie. What a noise it made and boy can he drive.. On the bucket list these for sure! Health to enjoy @mcma1.
Thank you, appreciate it!
This should be full resolution good enough for wallpaper:

Dropbox - 2018-05-06 021.JPG

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I’d love @Reno_LV to take some of the R when it arrives and has been treated etc but I am just not sure it is special enough for that lol.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.