M111 RMM: BMW 330ci Respray pics pg41

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
Drives
CBR1000rr
Well... after owning a 318ci for the last 2years... i started looking around for what i could buy next, ideas such as ep3 type r/evo7/dc5s/golf etc... all came into my head. Well til i took a drive in the 330ci sport... what can i say! amazing car to drive and very well finished off! (y)

So after test driving numerous cars i ended up buying one.

02 330ci sport... in sapphire black metallic. i know i swore id never have another black car but couldnt resist this. Full bmw service history and factory upgraded ACS mirrors :cool: Waiting on personal plate to be transferred too :p

Big plans for this one... lots of carbon, coilovers, upgrade to xenons, split width 19s and quite a few wee perfomance upgrades... more will be revealed as this thread progresses.

Have still a few parts from my last e46 coupe... so keep an eye out guys.

(y)

Sorry for the crappy quality of pics... camera battery died so only got this one off my phone. Better pics coming tomorro after i get it detailed and interior valeted :laughing:

DSC00862.jpg

pablo

RMS Moderator
Mate you buy this off a guy called Jim Malone road?

Looks well and should be the part with the bits you're after.

stuarti

RMS Regular
looks nice, id love one of these...maybe when i dont have a baby to go in and out of a back seat !!! enjoy!!

Jola

RMS Regular
A lovely replacement for your previous BM. I prefer this 1. I look forward to the updates (y) Health to drive Miller.

Bronk

RMS Regular
good job buddy !! but i think ya should concentrate more on makin it look class, than try and squeeze extra bhp outa it :grinning:

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
OP
MILLER_102
Drives
CBR1000rr
thats already started bronk ;)

cheers everyone... looks first... then performance :grinning:

Yea got it off Jim... needs a full paint correction and tidy up.

pablo

RMS Moderator
nice car that, drives nice enough. I nearly bought it but couldnt get it at the price I wanted lol.

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
OP
MILLER_102
Drives
CBR1000rr
Yea shes a good driving motor... and not 2 bad to run... got 207 mile there to half a tank

And cheers for the Grills and that :grinning:

New pics coming soon

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
OP
MILLER_102
Drives
CBR1000rr
Update: carbon fibre cs splitters ordered, depo smoked indicators, silver indicator bulbs. Roll on wed :grinning:

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
OP
MILLER_102
Drives
CBR1000rr
Right.... The time has come again to choose wheels... Obv 19s and split width.. But what should I go for? Was thinkin csls at the start or bbs ch. But they are both quite common. Any other suggestions?

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
LM-R's...see Pablo's post on wheels, there's a chap on here with a red E46 coupe selling a set of reps which look amazing.

8.5" front, 9.5" rear IIRC.

mants

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 320ci M Spor
Dont go down the bbs route, done and done again, i think its hard to beat a set of CSL's

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
OP
MILLER_102
Drives
CBR1000rr
Had the rs gts before as well as acs type 3 racing. Those lmr look nice... But not sure if its just what im after....?

pablo

RMS Moderator
CHs arent common on bmws (yet). Armo has them in good sizes iirc staggered width.

Hard to be original these days.

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
OP
MILLER_102
Drives
CBR1000rr
Had a nice wee delivery yesterday...

DSC00874.jpg

Time to go and get all fitted ;)

Also purchased a set of BC Racing coilovers ;)

pabs... did you get ur front splitters fitted? if so what way did you do it?

mants

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 320ci M Spor
I have the spilitters on mine now, you just pt them up to the car and then underneath there are holes for the screws to go through, drill a hole through the bumper and then just screw them on, handy enough done.

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
OP
MILLER_102
Drives
CBR1000rr
I have the spilitters on mine now, you just pt them up to the car and then underneath there are holes for the screws to go through, drill a hole through the bumper and then just screw them on, handy enough done.

did yours come with the holes in them? dont think mine did? ^o)

(y)

pablo

RMS Moderator
I fitted mine today just held them in position then drilled a couple of holes through the splitter and the bumper and whacked a self tapper in. Used 4 screws per side. The fit on mine was a bit iffy so I had to press them into position then drill and screw so they didn't sag when I let go. If that makes sense.

Interested to see how u get on with the BC coilovers I had them in the m3 and thought they were great.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.