M111 RMM: BMW 330ci Respray pics pg41

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
OP
MILLER_102
Drives
CBR1000rr
oh btw... if anyone has a simota or milltek system for sale atm... mail me :grinning:

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Looking well grills make all the difference.. Did you not just screw your splitters on?

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
OP
MILLER_102
Drives
CBR1000rr
splitters finally on...

DSC00902.jpg

DSC00904.jpg

BC Racing Coilovers... sorry crap pics... :worried:

DSC00908.jpg

DSC00905.jpg

DSC00909.jpg

DSC00906.jpg

Got a run there after fitting the coilovers... brill quality! (y) Highly Recommended... :grinning:

Hid Kit being fitted in the morning... time to call it a night :bye1:

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
OP
MILLER_102
Drives
CBR1000rr
anyone on here any advice when it comes to exhausts for these? looked at milltek, supersprint but just listened to UUC on youtube and it sounds well... any opinions??

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Splitters look well.. Mine came last week, just to find spare time to get them fitted.

How you finding the coilovers?

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
OP
MILLER_102
Drives
CBR1000rr
doesnt take long carson... (y) brill mod tho!

to be honest.. they are the best coilovers i have bought to date! Cant fault them in any way at all! highly reccommend them!

Cheers christopher... just needa look out for one now... if anyone hears of one for sale pm me :grinning:

looking into getting wheels sorted too... no rush tho... as they wont be on til after the winter.

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Yeh i know..just been flat out lately..hopefully get them sorted next week..

What wheels you thinking of? Mine are tucked away until after winter..

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
OP
MILLER_102
Drives
CBR1000rr
sweet :grinning:

either CSL's, bbs rsgt's, lm's or il order something in from america.... so hard to know what to do. :worried:

pablo

RMS Moderator
looking awesome now mate, speedbumps must be an issue tho lol. looks about an inch of clearance at the front!

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
This really makes me miss mine ... Looks great dude. When I was looking at exhausts I was going to go with Custom Pipes down in Newtownabbey Industrial Estate. 20 odd years behind them. Nice guys too. Search Saj on here and check out the exhaust they did on his 540 BM.

Wheel wise id go for LMs with red centre caps and Carbon BBS writing. Thats again what I always wanted on mine :grinning:

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
OP
MILLER_102
Drives
CBR1000rr
Thanks chris. Very pleased with the way its starting to take shape. (y) debated lms over and over in my head... They are a lovely wheel... But I kinda want something different... But I dont know what. :worried: sitting lookin on google... And e46 fanatics... But still cant decide. Lol.

Aidan316i

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34 525i Spo
Looking epic Ricky!

Still some catching up to do ;) :p

Type 1's are too dated for an E46!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.