M4 Competition Pack - individual

Gaz

This space available for rent
OP
Gaz
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Cheers guys, I’ve been in the RS4 already but appreciate the offer! I don’t think it felt just as tightly spring, not on the softer modes anyway.

purplea4T

RMS Regular
Hit the 35k mile mark recently so celebrated with a full service and a long overdue detail today. Really brought the shine back into the paintwork, it wasn’t bad but you do tend not to notice the slight dullness inflicted by daily use and frequent washes as it creeps up on you, even using decent cleaning materials.

I’ve been really enjoying driving the M4 since I got it. And despite having some worries about certain known weak points on them, the car has been absolutely faultless. Unfortunately the need for more doors and its stiffness on the increasingly bumpier and potholed roads on my daily commute are starting to take their toll - so I think I’ll probably shift the car on soon. Few small jobs to sort first but I’m in no rush.

No idea what to go for next yet, anyone who’s been listening to the rms podcast will know that I have a slight itch for a fast 4dr hatch - maybe a Megane Trophy or a tidy FK8 - but equally could be swayed by an RS4 or an RS3 saloon. Though maybe they’ll feel just as unforgiving on the roads I’m on. Good excuse to test drive a few things 🙂

View attachment 429505

View attachment 429504
I was all set for buying a Megane 280 but the interior was a serious let down for me, it may be a disappointment after the BMW, good driving car though.

Reactions: Gaz

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
Cheers guys, I’ve been in the RS4 already but appreciate the offer! I don’t think it felt just as tightly spring, not on the softer modes anyway.

I've not driven an M4 so can't compare, just would expect them to be similar given same type of car plus wheel/tyre size. Not all RS4 have DRC, mine doesn't. From what I could tell, the stiffer settings are undriveable on UK roads and DRC can fail so expensive fix = best avoided.

Reactions: Gaz