Massive list of VW Stuff

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Bazmcc

RMS Regular
OP
Bazmcc
Drives
VW Bora
Sorry, only selling them as a set but make me a decent offer and I'll see what I can do.

borasimon

RMS Member
Drives
bora
5x100 19 rs6s how much? can you get them cheap? 18 r 19 would do need winter wheels
cheers simon

Bazmcc

RMS Regular
OP
Bazmcc
Drives
VW Bora
Sorry, I got let down on all the wheels so the only stuff I'm selling is the stuff in the first post.

Bazmcc

RMS Regular
OP
Bazmcc
Drives
VW Bora
Cruise control stalks all gone.
Rear cupholder sold
Rear rubstrips sold
various other bits sold

New updated list coming shortly with some new parts.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Only the 18" RS6s at the top. I can get you 17", 18" or 19", rs6s, rs4s, MK5 GTI wheels etc. My mate gets them in cheap because they're usually a bit kerbed. He usually sells 18s and 19s for about £150 so if you have any of those in mind let me know. He has a set of 19" MK5 GTI rims with good tyres on them at the minute. I think he was looking about £170 for them.

Are the Mk5 GTi wheels genuine? Can he still get them?

Bazmcc

RMS Regular
OP
Bazmcc
Drives
VW Bora
I have no idea what he has. He went a bit AWOL lately so I haven't seen him in a while. I gave up chasing parts from him. Yes they were genuine and they sold for about £150 I think.

rusty3766

Drives
mk4 golf GT TDI
do u still have the Front wiper motor? if so where abouts in antrim would u like to meet so that i can get it off u.

cheers rusty

Bazmcc

RMS Regular
OP
Bazmcc
Drives
VW Bora
I could probably meet you in ballymena with it. We'll see if the snow is cleared enough for me to get some transport out tomorrow sometime if you like.

Bazmcc

RMS Regular
OP
Bazmcc
Drives
VW Bora
So you're probably looking for something cheap like a 1 piece BBS RZ then.
Sorry don't have anything like that.

Bazmcc

RMS Regular
OP
Bazmcc
Drives
VW Bora
Sounds dead on. Let me know where suits and I could meet you on the way home from work.

pdonnelly647

Drives
306 hdi
vw bora

jus wondering do u have any grills 4 a bora or any spoilers? if not where is d place 2 get them? do u stil have armrest, how much

ttroyf763

Drives
mk4 tdi golf
im goin to the leisure centre in ballymena il b out around 8 i could meet u in the town somewhere pm me your numbr n il b in contact

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.