McLaren Senna revealed

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

RXCAuto

RMS Regular
665E8B21-6F14-480C-B503-E38AC2B42577.jpeg
47BBAA35-A822-484B-8A51-B2E93607B1E8.jpeg
C0F0E628-8605-4B8A-8C0E-896BA4E22528.jpeg
What do we think? For me, it’s a no. Front looks alright but the rear is a shambles. I’m sure the performances will be immense and unbeatable but in terms of design, no thanks...

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
It’s no beauty queen, very hyper car looking. It will be interesting to see the stats on it as there’s no doubt it will be unbelievably quick.

DavidY

RMS Regular
Drives
his wife mad.
I'm the worlds biggest Mclaren fan...... and that's horrendous. Looks straight out of the centrefold of Max Power.

RXCAuto

RMS Regular
OP
RXCAuto
All this speculation about central driving position and it doesn’t have it??

Colin_A

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica
As a McLaren and Senna fan I want to like it, but I just can't. Bit of a let down.

Mark_D

RMS Regular
Drives
Defender 90 XS
It’ll be fantastic but I hate the looks, overhang at the front is rediculous
The long front and short rear overhangs are likely inspired by Senna's F1 cars.
I'm not disagreeing with you btw.

mk2driver

RMS Regular
Drives
Impreza Type RA
As an engineer I like it.

It’s clear that they have given the engineers freedom to engineer the best car they can without being constrained by the designers.

It means it will be brilliant and the type of people who have bought it will have known what the vision was in this respect. They still may not like it to look at but I’m sure they will love the way it drives and it’s performance.

dannydnn

RMS Regular
I know it mclarens colour but they should have launched it in a dark colour. All that aero will make for good competition with the Valkyrie and project one

warren

RMS Photographer
I’m a serious McLaren fan but this just doesn’t do it for me. I’m sure it will be unbelievably fast round a track but sadly you have to look at it afterwards.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Wonder if this is aimed at a Le Mans/WEC programme? Hopefully as it would be nice to see a ‘Papaya Orange’ McLaren back racing in endurance races.

Gibbo

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
I’m afraid that looks absolutely hideous, looks like a technik Lego version! A real disappointment looks wise, the P1 manages to be brilliant and still look amazing.

This will have to be seriously fast and amazing to drive to justify those looks.

Robbo777

RMS Regular
Drives
All Sorts
It’s absolutely stunning, McLaren are building 500 of them and they are all sold, that says it all really.

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Is that a window in the bottom of the door? Just add good legs and miniskirt.

Mark_C

RMS Regular
It may not get the thumbs up from a lot on here, as it isn't an estoril blue something-or-other or a frozen yoghurt white whatsit, and I don't see a black coolant cap or an extending armrest or heated suede red wing-back seats, but I think it looks awesome!

Set of 2 digit metro plates might change a few folks mind though? :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.