Me new Motor

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Fantastic motors imo, really well rounded car and considerably more powerful than it looks.

Clinty

RMS Regular
OP
Clinty
Drives
Audi A3 / Renaul
Dermot said:
2-3 Days with No Sleep And just eating Sweets and Burgerkings ...

Suppose you dont fancy sellin the oil/Volt guages out of it do ya :laughing: ...lol

All sounds too familiar Dermot lol I could tell you about every burger king the whole way down the bloody motorway from Carlilse onwards lol

No chance on getting them gauges lol :lol:

Clinty

RMS Regular
OP
Clinty
Drives
Audi A3 / Renaul
MacGyver said:
Fantastic motors imo, really well rounded car and considerably more powerful than it looks.

Couldnt agree more with you MacGyver, compared to my 1.8 Focus she goes like a ferret with guttys!!!! 8)

Jmax

RMS Regular
lad gotta say i dont like it would far rather of had the focus i think u need ur head looked at :roll:

Max

RMS Regular
Drives
Gaterpillars
hey i never knew stu went too!

pict0017_733.jpg

rather have the focus to be honest :oops:

littlepixi

Drives
reanult clio
the cookie monster looks cool driving it. i noticed a bag of sweets on the back shelf,cuddly toys and sweeties... did u take your kids along to get it? ;) it is a nice car, more sporty than a focus.

littlepixi

Drives
reanult clio
tufty you've no idea! iv eyes like a hawk! plus i wos just bein really nosy tryin to c wot the interior was like! hint hint...

Clinty

RMS Regular
OP
Clinty
Drives
Audi A3 / Renaul
littlepixi said:
the cookie monster looks cool driving it. i noticed a bag of sweets on the back shelf,cuddly toys and sweeties... did u take your kids along to get it? ;) it is a nice car, more sporty than a focus.

Aye some would say he looks cooler than me driving it and that im the muppet!!!

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
littlepixi said:
tufty you've no idea! iv eyes like a hawk! plus i wos just bein really nosy tryin to c wot the interior was like! hint hint...

i do hear them yokes do have a great big bk seat for one to spread out :lol:

Clinty

RMS Regular
OP
Clinty
Drives
Audi A3 / Renaul
Tufty said:
littlepixi said:

i do hear them yokes do have a great big bk seat for one to spread out :lol:

havent tried the back seats yet lol You be tried and tested in one before pixi?

Heres what it looks like

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Nice car mate, always liked the SE models of the Calibras, especially that shade of blue. Good luck!

Gaz

littlepixi

Drives
reanult clio
just like to point out it wasnt me mentioned the back seat! it looks nice and im sure its comfy, pleanty of room for a small person! :p not much head room for nething... unsual, i would imagen??? ;)

I R HillBilly

RMS Regular
Drives
Datsun
littlepixi said:
just like to point out it wasnt me mentioned the back seat! it looks nice and im sure its comfy, pleanty of room for a small person! :p not much head room for nething... unsual, i would imagen??? ;)

There was enought room in the back.... all i did for the 300+mile trip home was dislocate my neck and sleep......

Clinty

RMS Regular
OP
Clinty
Drives
Audi A3 / Renaul
littlepixi said:

By the sounds of it you want to try out these seats !!! :p

Clinty

RMS Regular
OP
Clinty
Drives
Audi A3 / Renaul
Gaz said:
Nice car mate, always liked the SE models of the Calibras, especially that shade of blue. Good luck!

Gaz

Cheers boss it aint a 325i though :p

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
lovely motor....glad u seen sense and switched back to gd ol vauxhall!!

down with fords and that sorta thing lol ;-)...back to the land where parts are plenty :laughing: especially for moddin...

gd luck with it boss...lowered on a nice set of 17's will set it off very sweetly...spoiler etc is lovely with the colour...and the interior trim is class...cos it usually lets vauxhalls down a treat!!

Clinty

RMS Regular
OP
Clinty
Drives
Audi A3 / Renaul
Cheers mook It will get the treatment in good time!!! theres a plan in my head and it looks well in there.

Sstill a ford man tho!!! but the probe and cougar are ***** the calibra always did for me!!!

littlepixi

Drives
reanult clio

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.