milano red fn2 civic type r 35k

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
after a break from the torqueless hondas and not having owned one for a long time i decided over the last year to keep an eye out for a decent fn2 , many requests for one didnt bring any to light so i half gave up untill last week . got this of an older guy who had it for sale with only 35k miles with old mots to back up the miles only done 6k in last 3 years as it was a 3rd car . full stamped service history and to my suprise has a s/s system and eibachs fitted but previous owner was unaware of these nice extras its a scorpion which is nice and subtle . inside is like new and the outside is origional and all one colour , roof is also origional with no rusting along the window rubber YET i know it will come tho . . plans are to refurb wheels silver to freshen them up mot it next month wee 3 digit plate and just drive it

so here it is honda number 50 after a quick wash hopefully will keep this a wee while as ive a shoulder injury which unfortunately is preventing me from enjoying motorbikes for the foreseeable future

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
looks a clean one, people really under rate these and they are a cracking motor

i didnt buy it for how it goes or i wouldnt have bothered lol just always wanted to have a good one which had proven difficult over the last year jonny . my fast cars fast bikes days are over for a while so wanted something i like the look of

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
compared to some of your motors its probably a tad slow but out of the box they arent that bad lol i had mine sold in June but needed to keep it and the guy spent 3 months trying to find one and in the end bought a st focus cause he couldnt find a good one lol

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
compared to some of your motors its probably a tad slow but out of the box they arent that bad lol i had mine sold in June but needed to keep it and the guy spent 3 months trying to find one and in the end bought a st focus cause he couldnt find a good one lol

yea its deffo not quick but again i bought it for looks and to have one really . i think theyre def a nice place to be when your behind the wheel

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
These are still very fresh looking, love the dash in them and the general look. Looks a very nice example (y)

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
These are still very fresh looking, love the dash in them and the general look. Looks a very nice example (y)

i think so too @Gaz compared to similar cars of the same year it gets my vote , wouldnt pull your pecker off tho . im very pleased with the condition of it and finding out the extras was a bonus

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
So you like Hondas then? Lovely looking cars, looks great in red.

Wheels refurbed in a nice gunmetal grey would look the part!

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
That looks well. Are you changing the colour of the rims of keeping them silver?

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
That looks well. Are you changing the colour of the rims of keeping them silver?

im going to go hyper silver to be different steve . same silver with lots of fleck to make them stand out

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
nothing major bar new o e m mats and new number plates i happened to have laying ;) around also to remove all the multiple stickies behind the old plates and uprated philips h7 with matching sidelights and led number plate bulbs

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
I really need a new driver's mat. The rest of the mats are like new though, so I can't justify spending the money on them. :worried:

Looks well.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
very nice Nigel, yet another stunner, let me know if your selling any time soon(y)

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
very nice Nigel, yet another stunner, let me know if your selling any time soon(y)

will do baz thanks for the comment too ..

thanks guys im really pleased with it . have wheels booked in next tues for a freshen up and caliper tidy with @polishedalloys wheels are ok but not as shiney as id like

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.