milano red fn2 civic type r 35k

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

jshek007

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335,FN2, R56
my wheels could also do with a freshen up. Caliper paint seems to go on these pretty easily. Mine has been done twice.

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
got mike to do the wheels @polishingalloys fantastic finish . as i couldnt decide what colour to do them i went with his recomendation . top class job . also did the splitter black to break up the front a tad its just vinyl so if i dont like it i can rip it off . big thanks to @lee-sw20 at slicker stickers

Last edited:

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Splitter looks great and wheels are a lovely colour. I need mine redone but will keep them silver as its a tough choice with black.

Dusty

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda CR-V
How do you find this car overall? I love the colour, a clean red car always turns heads and I've seen one on autotrader I wouldn't mind making an enquiry about with 33k on the clock.

thanks!

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Saw you yesterday at the lights at edwin long, didnt realise until late, was admiring the motor and once I realised I threw a late wave. Looks great with the front lip and wheels done (y)

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
How do you find this car overall? I love the colour, a clean red car always turns heads and I've seen one on autotrader I wouldn't mind making an enquiry about with 33k on the clock.

thanks!

wouldnt thrill me to drive tbh but it is nice to drive well kittted out and in my eyes looks nice . 182 would pi55 all over it so not a quick car by any means feels solid handles pretty well too but mines on eibachs id strongly recomend driving one before you buy it . feel free to take mine a run

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
Saw you yesterday at the lights at edwin long, didnt realise until late, was admiring the motor and once I realised I threw a late wave. Looks great with the front lip and wheels done (y)

i thought it was you lol .. didnt twig till you were past me colin ..

HWW

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta, Mini
Try cox Honda online if you need parts. I had 91k miles on mine when I sold it in June with no problems.

symon

RMS Member
Drives
Honda Civic
very nice mate :grinning: I love how well the milano can shine up! big fan of it in the EP3 too

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.