MINI Clubman

Herbert Austin

RMS Regular
OP
Herbert Austin
Drives
Clubman/s
Was able to have some digital renderings created (y)

WhHsIt0k_o.jpg

3ho7sCSW_o.jpg

Herbert Austin

RMS Regular
OP
Herbert Austin
Drives
Clubman/s
I have a set of BBS RC323 alloys
They are about to go in for a refurbishment

XaYRUpEe_o.jpg

Can find any images of a set of these wheels on a Clubman, but here are some on the hatchback MINI of the same generation.

vxaUYeJt_o.jpg

hsthldfd_o.jpg

Colour wise what do you think, stick with silver ?

Herbert Austin

RMS Regular
OP
Herbert Austin
Drives
Clubman/s
wheels defo look the part - can you not get a BBS centre cap/badge that'll fill the centre hole? that'd finish it off nicely

They are he same style wheel as the Golf mk4 Anniversary with the large bolt/dish centre cap.
I prefer them without that large cap so am trying to source a cap just to fill the centre bore.

1st version was a bit large, 2nd is better but just a fraction out.
I am going to see if I can shave them down slightly to fit otherwise I will have to buy version number 3 lol

Herbert Austin

RMS Regular
OP
Herbert Austin
Drives
Clubman/s
So gear knob swapped for a GP2 version, gear gaiter, handbrake gaiter, handbrake handle and armrest cover all swapped out for customer leather with red stitching
u9oLp6pn_o.jpg

JCW leather and alcantara steering wheel fitted
I tried to source some JCW additional gauges alas they are no longer available, though I did source some MINI specific similar (water temp and boost pressure)
The factory mat isn't wearing well (n)
a9TEMv7b_o.jpg

_Stu_

RMS Regular
A damp start to this morning but all in all it was a good day for the Causeway Coast Mini Club show, celebrating the 59th birthday of the Mini

Chuffed to come away with an win :cool:(y)

ynW1FU8a_o.jpg

rRa3ZauC_o.jpg

Very well deserved win Andy. Was good getting a catch up with you yesterday too. The car is immaculate.

Herbert Austin

RMS Regular
OP
Herbert Austin
Drives
Clubman/s
I ended the 2018 Mini/MINI season with a run up to the BMW Club show at the pits between Portrush and Portstewart
Roof box still on though I swapped back to the JCW 18" wheels
It was the first outing for the display stand I made
e3oQ7gnh_o.jpg

DrTQJ4vJ_o.jpg

At the start of 2019 I tracked down a super rare set of factory aerokit side skirts along with some factory black bi-xenon headlamps.... keeps the black and red theme going
First outing was the Minis In The City show in Lisburn
q5D7Ey2x_o.jpg