missfiring trouble?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Nicky Glanza

RMS Regular
OP
Nicky Glanza
Drives
BMX
Na I'm not the text pest lol

I'm sure you know ed, he has an engine if he's lookin

lol car looks similar thats all! ahh aye ed some boy look his 4wd whip. ah i dont need an engine i sold the car weeks ago running all 4 lol (y) its gibbi now that is in need of an engine lol

i say 5e bottom end gibbi :party:

sacodetoro

RMS Regular
That's what i meant, different ed lol (12345678)

Il be sellin my 4e in a bit too due to goin 5e

Nicky Glanza

RMS Regular
OP
Nicky Glanza
Drives
BMX
That's what i meant, different ed lol (12345678)

Il be sellin my 4e in a bit too due to goin 5e

yes know who you mean now. dont know him personally but know him from the site. aye there a great wee car to tune and quite enjoyable but im bored with them now. had quick ones and probably the mintest one around. i had a 99 with black gt3's with a blue anodised lip. after selling that car and looking at like 10 others for sale i believe it will be impossible to find a cleaner one :worried: unfortunatley glanzas have died for me and im going for comfort lol

Johnbroski

RMS Regular
am after a new engine for it. goin to leave it sittin standard n sell it on. shame it did the engine in, its a really nice staight car and wel end up lookin wel.

Johnbroski

RMS Regular
yes know who you mean now. dont know him personally but know him from the site. aye there a great wee car to tune and quite enjoyable but im bored with them now. had quick ones and probably the mintest one around. i had a 99 with black gt3's with a blue anodised lip. after selling that car and looking at like 10 others for sale i believe it will be impossible to find a cleaner one :worried: unfortunatley glanzas have died for me and im going for comfort lol

Don't give up on them lad. Or at least dont go diesel +o( haha

Nicky Glanza

RMS Regular
OP
Nicky Glanza
Drives
BMX
am after a new engine for it. goin to leave it sittin standard n sell it on. shame it did the engine in, its a really nice staight car and wel end up lookin wel.

ile hoke that c spanner out tomorow bro! shel be mint ive faith in you (y)

Nicky Glanza

RMS Regular
OP
Nicky Glanza
Drives
BMX
(y) nice 1.. put a set of tein coilovers into er this evening and br racing into my black one. engine comin on monday or tues and get it set up

oh aye nice shell that car! what you doing with those toyota rims?

Johnbroski

RMS Regular
am puttin black speedline sr's onto it so most likly sell them once paint them '1' colour lmao

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.