Mitsubishi Evo 6

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

BrianM

RMS Regular
Drives
07 Honda S2k
Butch.

Looks well lad, saw it at the jap meet and couldn't believe how imposing it was!

Brian

Daniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Stunning motor all round I say. Monster of a car! Fair play to all that's went into it.

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
Stunning motor all round I say. Monster of a car! Fair play to all that's went into it.

Cheers Daniel .. Alot of £££ been spent on the car.. But it's been my best car I've ever owned.. N worth every penny especially when it hits 2.1 bar of boost =D

When I got the Evo back in October 2011 my plan was only wheels , coilovers and a remap :confounded: lol

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
Once again ive broke a promise to myself... after i bought my private plate last monday i said no more spending money for a while on the car.. until AIRFORCE1 texted me last night about a front and rear set of xyz big brake kit that one of his customers is selling as he is splitting his car

Fronts are 6 pot 356mm disks and the rear is 330mm with new disks just under 1000 mile ago and supportin xp8 pads (probably the best pad on the market for fast road/track driving) :grinning: The fronts just about fit under 18' rims so should good behind my white wheels. Plan is to get them picked up this week..get calipers rubbed down and painted Focus RS green again..and back up to jonny to get them fitted :grinning:

Phil_D and a couple of Ai Customers cant recommend this brake set up enough.. so looking forward to getting them fitted.

Quick catalogue pic :grinning:

XYZ6PotBrakeKits.jpg

AIRFORCE1

Banned
Drives
164/580 Topline
Don't worry bronko, you keep making that promise and ill keep breaking it for you by finding parts that are too cheap to refuse lmao :grinning:

Stu Beck

RMS Regular
Remind me again how much you won on the lottery? Or is it still the remainder of the Northern bank raid?

Stu Beck

RMS Regular
I got a set of fronts off johny for the rb5 and loved them! Ye cant beat the looks of big brakes!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.