Mitsubishi Evo 6

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

scub

Banned
clean evo 6's are starting to become quite rare it seems .
most (like mine) are showing their age underneath as they are now what nearly 14 years old .
a good 1 will prob start to go up in price in times to come .
i haven't seen a single evo 6/tommi since i flogged mine 6 months ago .
lovely car mate (y)

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
clean evo 6's are starting to become quite rare it seems .
most (like mine) are showing their age underneath as they are now what nearly 14 years old .
a good 1 will prob start to go up in price in times to come .
i haven't seen a single evo 6/tommi since i flogged mine 6 months ago .
lovely car mate (y)

i know scub its crazy.. you use to see 6's all the time.. now they disappeared.. people might be tucking them away as they will become more sought after in years to come.. there's some rough older evos about now.. where people havnt looked after them in their years of ownership.. luckily enough mine was well maintained .. underneath was in good condition.. but i still got stuck into it with a wire brush.. gave it a wash and a scrub underneath... then covered it with bilt hamber hydrate 80 to protect underneath then i wax oiled under neath to keep it all nice and fresh :grinning:

here is a pic of it all finished i posted previously :grinning:

imageuploadedbytapatalk1336413720-747239-jpg.31376

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
Got the xyz brake kit fitted last week by Jonny @ Ai Autosport .. Unbelievable difference.. Now the brakes are there when you need them and don't fade like the previous set up... Gives me such more confidence in the car knowing I can now get stopped lol I've got carbontech xp8's all round which compliment the xyz's perfect .. Only down side is they are very dusty .. But it's better to have dirty wheels on the right side of a hedge rather than clean wheels on the wrong side of the hedge :grinning:

Pic of the fronts.. 356mm disks and 6 pot calibers :grinning:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367083237.107322.jpg

Pics of the rears .. 330mm disks and 4 pot calibers :grinning:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367083277.356703.jpg

And a side shot of the car :grinning:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367083301.173846.jpg

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
looking yum bronk. This must be staying about ya for the future with the work

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
looking yum bronk. This must be staying about ya for the future with the work

Can't see it going any where in a hurry .. Few forums members where enquiring about it.. But they were told it would take stupid money to make me sell it :grinning:

scub

Banned
i thought i was the only eejit up at this time of the night/morning !
(couldnt sleep - streaming the ufc live !)

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
Good to see ye decided against green for the calipers!! Red looks well.

I'm still not convinced with red calipers .. But because tyre xyz is on the actual caliper and not a sticker.. Gonna be tricky to change the colour lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.