Mitsubishi Evo 6

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
Absolutely stunning. The bumper makes it look more of a beast than it already is, and it's already a monster. Very agressive!

Good job (y)

cheers buddy... must get one of my friends to drive the car.. and ill drive my run about and actually see what road presence it has.. and also how it looks like in the rear view mirrow :laughing:

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
Loving the TME bumper Donko !!! Great job....

cheers dude.. wrote out another to do list .. for a few more subtle touches :grinning:

got a full years ticket as well when i was away in ibiza :laughing:

Stu Beck

RMS Regular
cheers buddy... must get one of my friends to drive the car.. and ill drive my run about and actually see what road presence it has.. and also how it looks like in the rear view mirrow :laughing:
Just stick a pic of it on your rear view mirror, one of the pics you have of it in your wallet would do!

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
went up my friend @Coan house last night to see him and my god son... we got talking about the go pro cameras.. and are they worth it? Then all of a sudden he has a bright idea to stick his iphone on the back of my car and video it :confounded:.. told him not to chance it incase the phone came off .. but he said it would be ok :confounded:

so any way out came the sellotape...

null_zps0a66c2d6.jpg

The full video was over 5 mins.. and wouldnt send over text/email or whatsapp, so had to take a quick clip.. once i find out how to transfer the full video over to me.. ill stick it up :grinning:

think it would have been far better during day light..but for a iphone at night..not to bad

Video is nothing special ... Just the noise of exhuast in full boost and tiny bit of anti lag at the start

Last edited:

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
went up my friend @Coan house last night to see him and my god son... we got talking about the go pro cameras.. and are they worth it? Then all of a sudden he has a bright idea to stick his iphone on the back of my car and video it :confounded:.. told him not to chance it incase the phone came off .. but he said it would be ok :confounded:

so any way out came the sellotape...

null_zps0a66c2d6.jpg

The full video was over 5 mins.. and wouldnt send over text/email or whatsapp, so had to take a quick clip.. once i find out how to transfer the full video over to me.. ill stick it up :grinning:

think it would have been far better during day light..but for a iphone at night..not to bad

That's 45 seconds of my life I'll never get back. I feel cheated.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
When I get a go pro in the future ill make up for it sweetheart <3

You'll need a V8 or V10 lump stuck in that thing before you can interest me properly! :p

Seriously though, sounds mean, love the pops on overrun.

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
The waxed is highly recommended by all the professional detailers about inc rollo @ orchard county.. not the cheapest wax on the market ( in around £150 ) but its roughly 80% pure carnuba .. and a single coat can last 6 months from davy was telling me... but knowing me.. it will be waxed once a fortnight lol

imageuploadedbytapatalk1377970451-667344-jpg.45947

Valentines Concours Carnauba Car Waxing Kit includes:
Smart black presentation box
250gm jar of Valentine's Concours Carnauba wax
One Valentine's soft foam applicator pad
Valentine's custom detailing brush for those hard-to-reach grooves
One top quality microfibre polishing towels (60 x 40 cms)
Valentine's Waxing Manual with professional tips on car care and detailing

Going to give it a blast tomoro :grinning:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377970451.667344.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377970451.667344.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 392

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
I stuck a coat of valentines wax on during the week and its superb.. So easy to apply and remove and the shine is excellent

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378658562.540539.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378658550.009553.jpg

I've turned my attention now to gettin the engine bay tidied up .. Was up at AI Autosport today and Jonny handed me a carbon spark plug cover =D I don't want to turn the engine bay tacky so I think a mixture of carbon, satin back powder coating and a couple of chrome bits should do the job :grinning:

I bought spare rocker cover off ebay silly cheap and its getting either satin black with white Mitsubishi writing or white with black Mitsubishi writing .. unless anyone else can think of any other colours to tie in with the car?

Quick pic of the carbon spark plug cover

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378658744.825213.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.