Mitsubishi Evo 6

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
I understand why you like it as it does look really well bronko but I preferred the standard bumper. This probably doesn't make sense, but when it comes to evo's, only a Tommi should wear a Tommi bumper!

I know where your coming from.. But I love the mak bumper on the 6 :grinning:

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Looks great with the tme bumper........and great with the other. One fantastic looking whip. Real credit to you.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Not a fan of that I'm afraid :worried:.

Your original 1 with the big spots made the V.

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
Sweet.

I lolled at the Iron-X pics though, it was no surprise that around the shuts was pretty bad. They are just never cleaned properly...

Lovely car man and as others have said, I don't know how you could better it!

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
Sweet.

I lolled at the Iron-X pics though, it was no surprise that around the shuts was pretty bad. They are just never cleaned properly...

Lovely car man and as others have said, I don't know how you could better it!

I reckon the styling of car won't change any more .. Not much left I can do without making it tacky :grinning:

Only thing that will be done to the Evo the next while will be servicing :grinning:

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
Awesome car bronk, a mint evo vi is definietly on my wanted list!!!
I recommend a VI to any one.. Last of the rally styled Evo's.. The amount of heads a VI turns is unbelievable

Daniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Absolutely stunning. The bumper makes it look more of a beast than it already is, and it's already a monster. Very agressive!

Good job (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.