MK2 Focus RS - PB / UG

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

redanni

RMS Regular
OP
redanni
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
DSC cars one is not for me,
Jas lad I do like but a tad more than I would like to spend

Ideally £20-21k, could go to about £22k if required

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
Excellent, they are a car that will make you smile whether you're looking at it out of the window of your house, or looking out of its windscreen!
Bet ya wish you had one! :joy:
Coincidentally, have you heard the word in the trade that Megane RS's are about to appreciate through the roof?

Nigelo

RMS Regular
Bet ya wish you had one! :joy:
Coincidentally, have you heard the word in the trade that Megane RS's are about to appreciate through the roof?

I really miss that car.... i'd have one again, but prices have shot up since I bought mine. Want to scratch a few car itches before then.

redanni

RMS Regular
OP
redanni
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
Would prefer not to avoid disappointment but may need to plan a road trip to see a few across the water

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I test drove a mk2 and a mk3 RS prior to buying the R. They are a great steer, great noise and go like stink but I just couldn’t gel with the interiors. They are one of the best looking cars out there though.

redanni

RMS Regular
OP
redanni
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
I test drove a mk2 and a mk3 RS prior to buying the R. They are a great steer, great noise and go like stink but I just couldn’t gel with the interiors. They are one of the best looking cars out there though.
Agree, interior is awful and I hate it, dash is plastic crap.
It's almost enough to put me on but as you say they look the bollocks from the exterior
Glad I'll not be sitting in it too often

redanni

RMS Regular
OP
redanni
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
Did you register you interest in the GTI TCR? Any word?
I did yes, just said they would let me know when they know, although I expect it to be expensive (zero discount):joy:

redanni

RMS Regular
OP
redanni
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
The more I look the more I'm swaying towards a green one, wee wifey disagrees entirely though:laughing:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.