MK2 Focus RS - PB / UG

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

redanni

RMS Regular
OP
redanni
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
Bob mullan motors have a blue one for sale. Sorry but that is all i know about it. Based in Eglinton, maybe worth a Google
Cheers, unfortunately it takes 5 minutes on the internet to discount most, that one was tuned to 420bhp and a time

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
A green RS focus in Essex... I hope that's not going to be more wasted flight money mate.

ciarandeery1

RMS Regular
Drives
205 gti
I know of a white Lux pack with under 10k miles if I can remember. this chap is a puke when it comes to cars - heated garage, never out in wet, won’t even let the kids take bikes out of garage if he’s not at home. The car is impeccable.
He probably won’t sell but then again he did say he never gets using it last day I was chatting to him. Won’t be cheap

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE
Flights booked to Essex for next week, price agreed on car etc.

Get text from the guys mate this morning to say he's sold it.

Pretty sick of this whole thing now

That’s a **** move by the guy selling (n) Not good being out of pocket for another flight

redanni

RMS Regular
OP
redanni
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
I know of a white Lux pack with under 10k miles if I can remember. this chap is a puke when it comes to cars - heated garage, never out in wet, won’t even let the kids take bikes out of garage if he’s not at home. The car is impeccable.
He probably won’t sell but then again he did say he never gets using it last day I was chatting to him. Won’t be cheap
Would be outa my budget that but thanks anyway.
Not out to waste anyone's time

Peadar

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayenne
Flights booked to Essex for next week, price agreed on car etc.

Get text from the guys mate this morning to say he's sold it.

Pretty sick of this whole thing now

Did you give him a deposit to keep the car for you? You really have to be on the ball when buying in England ie booking your flight within a day or two.

Philljdm

RMS Regular
Drives
mk2.5 focus st
Screenshot_20180714-080243.jpg
Screenshot_20180714-080301.jpg
Screenshot_20180714-080252.jpg

redanni

RMS Regular
OP
redanni
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS

Philljdm

RMS Regular
Drives
mk2.5 focus st
Scary how quick you can get information online now . Seems it was the first rs delivered to uk and was a press car

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
Why does it matter? Just curious, I would buy a car on its condition before it's history so just curious to hear other peoples view points on how/why they buy a car.

For me if it's proving too hard for someone to find a certain car they usually aren't being realistic on price VS expectation. Nothing personal, just curious.

redanni

RMS Regular
OP
redanni
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
Why does it matter? Just curious, I would buy a car on its condition before it's history so just curious to hear other peoples view points on how/why they buy a car.

For me if it's proving too hard for someone to find a certain car they usually aren't being realistic on price VS expectation. Nothing personal, just curious.
Hands up honestly starting to think you may be right, no matter what they all seem to have history so I'm maybe safer judging on condition now etc. it's just hard for me personally to try and get it outa my head

MarkM

RMS Regular
The fact that it was a press car could mean it was better looked after than most, no manufacturer wants a review on a shoddy car, wouldn’t stop me in a the slightest if it was in the right condition, in fact it may be more attractive to some as it was in mags etc, I’d want to collect every review to sell with it when the time came.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.