Model Y - Belfast Photos

eamon343

RMS Regular
Couldn't agree more, so why come in and say someones new car looks wick.

You cant post pictures of a controversial looking car on a public forum and only expect positive comments. Theres no harm in it, just a bunch of people interested in cars discussing photos of a car. Great photos as i said, and im sure a great car to drive, but it still looks odd.

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
Car looks really clean, and i love the white interior. Would love to try one and certainly see the appeal of an EV, but I could never have one as my only car or justify the cost.

Also the car is in the EV section and not members cars section so its fair game for a slaggin.

Photos are stunning, expect nothing less.

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
Drives
All broken
I wonder is there any possibility the lens used here has distorted the car we are seeing in the pics.

I say this given the comments, and my best mates sister has an identical car, white, 20"s etc and whilst you can see it's a tall vehicle, it doesn't look as tall and skinny as some of these pics seem to make it look.

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Seen this in Dungannon for sale when I was driving through. I called in for a look as the wife is looking to change her EV. Fairly strong money at £63k for what is a fairly bland looking car in navy.
DF9268F3-B3F3-4C9E-9CA4-3763344DB577.jpeg

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Strong money since that's a LR and its £56100 brand new from Tesla, and you'd actually get it in a few months! They are not pretty; the blue doesn't help either. But as a family car, they are spectacular.