Moped Crew

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
hahaha i was just speaking about these today!!

they tailgate every car they are behind and i had some fun on the mahon road one time with 2 of them, just pile on the boost then give them a face full of smoke and slam on the brakes!!! :laughing:

i love it!!! :laughing:

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
upgrade to the latest honda lawn mower engine and slag on a vtec sticker while you are there

santoz

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS, Clio 182
mmm, ever seen the bond car that sprays oil behind it.....

now that would be fun, always wondered how moped faired on ice/oil :p

milanio

RMS Regular
kerzo said:
upgrade to the latest honda lawn mower engine and slag on a vtec sticker while you are there

Indeed, cut your grass, dry your hair, and look cool in the process.

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Scarry thing is, if you look at it, the Moper scene is not that dissimilar to the Maxed car scene of Ni nerly 10 years ago........... bolt on styling mod's etc.

Jesus, how long till we see "Preformance Moped Monthly" sitting beside Classic Ford in the petrol stations!!!

:lol:

I can't wait to see the first one of these with a bodykit, I know theres bound to be someone with a 2 Fast 2 Redicious style spoiler on a moper somewhere!!

blkcorsakid

i hate mopeds!!! they all ways seem to be in wee groups and have different coloured helmets and bikes!! when i look in the mirror i think sh1t thers the POWER RANGERS!!! lol

Richy

RMS Regular
Drives
E55
theres a wee crowd in lurgan.

love pullin up at a red light beside them...

They are about all i can beat :laughing:

vza

those ones on sunday were the dollingstown/lurgan lot,unfortunately im acquainted with some cuz i used to work with em *takes cover in case of revenge attacks*
they used to sit in the middle of lurgan but im guessing they leave a day early now and go to portadown,worst one was the guy on his chopper,i was pissin myself,especially with his visor tucked under the grab seat
as for spoilers on mopeds,peuheot speedfights have them as standard :confounded:
its a question of,"why bother modding something so crap?" adding neons,filters and nos to a proper bike,thats cool but a 50cc/125cc hair drier?why oh why?
the only time mopeds were cool was in those taxi films with the world's coolest 406,lol
o yes,if theyre tailgating the best thing is to start weaving in front of them,scares the **** outta them ;)

Adam

RMS Regular
I hate the little f***s. Last time one of them made the mistake of tailing me I let them past and then chased after them and pulled accross the road to block them and then got out.
Scared the sh** out of the bast**s and they went and told their dads! LOL

If they ever touch your car then if your scared of what they'll do to your car then get a crowd of your mates with cars and run the bast*ds out of town.

Max

RMS Regular
Drives
Gaterpillars
blkcorsakid said:
i hate mopeds!!! they all ways seem to be in wee groups and have different coloured helmets and bikes!! when i look in the mirror i think sh1t thers the POWER RANGERS!!! lol

yea have u seem those 4 power ranger scooter riding lads with the speedline centre caps on their tiny wheels :eek:

Barry

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A/A4
coup de monkey said:
we have a similar problem over in england with the lil scoats - they even go to the stage of puttin neon bars under their hair - dryer powered machines........

It's happening already, there's a fella driving about Ballymoney in a 125 with 2 neons strapped to it :?

Haven't laughed as hard in a long time :grinning:

Twain

RMS Regular
seen the neon brigade too in swansea in wales....they keep getting stopped by cops too. Was walking back from the pub last nite and some guy on a nice motorbike stopped in front of me on the pavement and done a nice donut mark then proceeded to wheelie up the main street. crazy

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
Every town must have a scooter gang, they do my head in. Even when sitting in the house you hear them buzzing by like a giant wasp, they seem to do something funny to the tv for a few secs as the picture goes fuzzy, grr.

POD

RMS Regular
MacGyver said:
Aw seriously, he claims to head up to the roads near the airport and drag race other "Choppers" (aka mopers) for sums of cash as much as £200 to £500 a month.

He also claimed to have twisted the chassis "Fast and Furious Style" cause it had so much torque off the start line and that his back tyre poped cause it span so much when he was accelerating.

LMAO!!

Quite literially more storys than a Library.

i can deffo say that there are no moped races on the road around the airport and nutts corner. durning the day and night.

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
He's completly full of crap, tis just funny to let him ramble on, we where at the beach club about september time and he was trying to impress this girl about his "motorcycle" and she turned around and asked him what it was, he told her and she nearly died laughing and proceeded to inform him (infront of us all) that she drives a 600cc Kawaski motorbike.

You wanna seen him walk away off and die in the cornor. Priceless.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.