MotoGP 2017

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

dave b

RMS Regular
Drives
Panny Turbo
Rossi just pipped for second in qualifying - this new (old) chassis is really working for him :cool:

genman

G
Rossi just pipped for second in qualifying - this new (old) chassis is really working for him :cool:
And he looked smooth unlike Marquez who was on his ear on every corner...Danni is on a mission and was consistent.

dave b

RMS Regular
Drives
Panny Turbo
upload_2017-8-6_0-9-39.png

Decent odds i thought (y)

dave b

RMS Regular
Drives
Panny Turbo
Wet restart for Moto2 race - 6 laps of mayhem. Defo worth a watch.
MotoGP race starting shortly

genman

G
Simple rule for the paddock on such races... do the opposite of Rossi or Zarco

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Was a good race though, just caught the repeat there.

Yamaha/Rossi really messed up, but a brilliant recovery drive. Would have been fighting right at the top had they pitted sooner.

And Vinales went well too.

Great race by Crutchlow as well.

What happened to Lorenzo? He was right up there, and then he just disappeared? Bet he will be back with Yamaha soon enough, just like Rossi, lol, not a lot of people can make that Ducatti work...

dave b

RMS Regular
Drives
Panny Turbo
Was a good race though, just caught the repeat there.

Yamaha/Rossi really messed up, but a brilliant recovery drive. Would have been fighting right at the top had they pitted sooner.

And Vinales went well too.

Great race by Crutchlow as well.

What happened to Lorenzo? He was right up there, and then he just disappeared? Bet he will be back with Yamaha soon enough, just like Rossi, lol, not a lot of people can make that Ducatti work...

His team didn't have his bike ready and was half wet half dry settings so he couldn't push.

Stoner was the only rider able to tame the Ducati.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Pretty much, and nobody has any idea how he did it :innocent:

They still have a power advantage that helps them sometimes. Actually starting to think Lorenzo is doing even worse there than Rossi did, and Rossi was a shambles on the Ducati!

dave b

RMS Regular
Drives
Panny Turbo
Rossi rumoured to have broken his leg in an enduro accident
If it's true that's any title chance he had ruined :cold_sweat:

Ryan L

RMS Regular
Drives
SV650 minitwin
Confirmed unfortunately, double break.

I'd like to see Dovi do it this year but fear Marquez will be too much of a match for him.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
So that leaves Marquez or Vinales as main contenders then?

With the Ducati as the wild card.

Marquez probably the safe bet then, but who knows, it's so tight at the moment all it takes is a crash or mechanical fail.

EP3 James

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
Not saying this because I want it to happen but Marquez is due a injury imo. Crashes so many times and walks away practically unharmed every time. Only a matter of time before he injures himself!

scoobyman

RMS Regular
Drives
skyline
Not saying this because I want it to happen but Marquez is due a injury imo. Crashes so many times and walks away practically unharmed every time. Only a matter of time before he injures himself!
he is one lucky **** lol

DriftnSlide

Banned
OP
DriftnSlide
Drives
S60 D5 SE
So that leaves Marquez or Vinales as main contenders then?

With the Ducati as the wild card.

Marquez probably the safe bet then, but who knows, it's so tight at the moment all it takes is a crash or mechanical fail.

My money is on Dovi this year ! :p
As said.... Marquez is due a biggie soon.
Johan Zarco is worth watching this year aswell, I've watched the wee frog since his moto3 debut and he's a future premier class, world champ. He and Vinales are the future me thinks.

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
I think it could be dovi's year. Hopefully, I like him. Marquez is getting off light in the crashes.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.