MotoGP 2018

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
If anyone else passed Petrucci like that there wouldn't have been 2 words said, but #93 is making a bit of a reputation for himself, would have been nice to see a Rossi, Dovi, 1st and 2nd. Tighten up the Championship a bit. 3 decent races today. Last few laps of the Moto 2 were excellent!

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
Bad thing is Marquez doesn’t like to lose, so he’ll probably win the next 5 on the trot

dave b

RMS Regular
OP
dave b
Drives
Panny Turbo
I would normally but he tried to the end to save it, pure class, cant take it away whether you love or hate him
I think if there had have been more tarmac he might have been able to lift it again.
It's the new way of pushing to the limits and beyond!

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
I was very impressed with #93's effort at saving it. I was sitting in my garden watching it on the app and as soon as his bike hit the gravel I could hear the cheering from my brothers house across the field.lol. Most bikes would have flipped in that crash, he definatley saved it to some extent. He was able to lift it and give it another bash. But he should have kept his cool to clinch some points, settled for a top 10 finish. It was typical of #93 though, bin it or win it. It's saying something when Cal can finish the race on a notoriously difficult track for Honda

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
Drives
Daily Hack
My Parents were in Mugello today. Said it was Mental lol!! Haha took them 2hrs to get out of the Carpark lol. It was a bucket list kinda thing for them to see Rossi in Mugello. Been Rossi fans since his 125 Days.

One word that my Dad said summed up the Italians.... NUTTERS lol

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
Did anyone else cheer when Marquez slid out?
Be honest :innocent:

Don’t want to pee on your chips but he was 37 points behind at this stage last season and he walked it.

He’s 23 points ahead this season.

I’ll just let that sink in for a minute...

dave b

RMS Regular
OP
dave b
Drives
Panny Turbo
Lol I don't need to let anything sink in. I'm well aware of how far ahead Marquez is this year hence why I was glad to see him slide off.
Barring a crash and long term injury he looks in great shape to take the title again this year.
But it would make for a pretty boring season if he kept winning every race. A few dnfs will keep the excitement going

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
“Dovizioso said he saw Rossi lose front 3 times in the opening laps. With Viñales so far back early on (using same tyres) we can say he was doing things with M1 that were slightly beyond it. A full 1s faster than MV25 on the final lap as he warded Iannone off, too. Still got it.”

Nice quote. Would like to see the old man win a race or two before hanging it up.

dave b

RMS Regular
OP
dave b
Drives
Panny Turbo
Dani Pedrosa dropper by HRC for 2019 :eek:

Replacement not announced yet. Lorenzo on a works Honda? ^o)

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
Had to happen, he’s been no where near Marquez or stoner on the same bike. I’d like to see call get that ride at Honda

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
Jonny Rea PLEEEEAAASSSEE!
I fear the lack of a Spanish surname and sponsorship will be the stumbling block in either Cal or Jonny getting that ride.

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
Madness. What was it Rossi said about 2 cocks at the 1 farm?
I can see any Spanish allegiance being disregarded the first moment Marquez nerfs Hurehay off into the gravel.
Marquez to Ducati soon I reckon...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.