MotoGP 2018

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
By the way, I must have missed something, but what's going on with Lorenzo? Can't remember the last time I saw him in a race?

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
He had a fractured wrist and/or ankle and his big highside in Thailand broke it. I think his wrist was the main injury but also heard there was an ankle injury

dave b

RMS Regular
OP
dave b
Drives
Panny Turbo
Wet race by the looks of it
Come on Rossi!
Amazing qualifying result for Marquez having dislocated his shoulder - warrior :cool:

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
True. Oncu is going to be one to watch next year in the Moto3's rode like a seasoned professional in his debut race. First person to win their debut since '92 and youngest winner taking Scott Redding's record from '08

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
I wonder how Scott will get on in BSB next year ? He'll definitely be a target.
I'd like to see him do well
He'll be talk of the season one way or another.. Not sure I'd put him down as a showdown contender just yet, like Gino Rea this season he's essentially coming home to tracks he's never or barely ridden.

Biggest surprise for me so far is, Keith Farmer yet to get a ride.. Obvious links with TYCO still as MLav is off to MotoGP commentary + his track tuition with Eugene

DriftnSlide

Banned
Drives
S60 D5 SE
Romano Fenati has been allowed back in the paddock for 2019, riding in Moto3 for the same Marinelli Snipers team. How the fk was that allowed and why has the same team taken him back. Not the right decision imo. He should have been banned for life, considering his other previous exploits.

genman

G
Romano Fenati has been allowed back in the paddock for 2019, riding in Moto3 for the same Marinelli Snipers team. How the fk was that allowed and why has the same team taken him back. Not the right decision imo. He should have been banned for life, considering his other previous exploits.
probably like most sports these days. he has a large cheque book and backing

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.