Motorbike test and 1st bike advice

Jackotdi

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
off road test £31
on road test £59

Prices are what i paid last month so should be exactly that....and worth double that when you bust out on the road first time :grinning:

J8MCG

RMS Regular
Where was that? I got Mallusk earlier on for 4th July. Few other times that day also...
Was for booking omagh.. Waiting for my instructor to get back to me, he wanted me to go to omagh so I never checked anywhere else. Must take a look now! Cheers.

hannakournikova

RMS Regular
TBH SV650 is a great beginner bike. I bought one not so long ago but its just not for me. looking something a bit bigger and more suitable for 2 up riding.
They also wheelie ;)

Jackotdi

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
For cruising around the coast and towns at 30/40/50/70mph you wouldnt really worry about it but anything over 110 and you start to really notice it,been told the Z1000 screen is a good job for them and not a big massive one either...would ruin it i think!

hannakournikova

RMS Regular
Frig your right mark, reall girly! ;)

SVotM-Shawns3rd.jpg

endofreak

RMS Regular
Drives
Triumph Speed Tr
^ Loved those ever since M:I 2

I'm a bit of a sad git. Rented M:I 2 recently just to see the Speed Triple. Also spotted one in the Matrix and rented Salt just because I seen that she rode a Street Triple in it.

hannakournikova

RMS Regular
Thats modded though, you can make anything look decent if you mod it.

It's a stigma they've always held, like the monster. not saying there is anything wrong with them.
This true, the fact they are raced to within an inch of their life speaks volumes though!?

Gibonz

RMS Regular
Drives
W204
wclk6b.jpg
dsc02693i.jpg

Previous post is the 1st Gen half faired

See above 2nd Gen SV650 S fully faired from the factory...

IL

RMS Regular
OP
IL
Drives
981 GTS
Jacko nice bike! what is it? an ER 6N?

Jackotdi

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
Thanks chum,it's a Z750 and would seriously consider it for a first bike,been my first bike and I love it :grinning: