MR2 lottery

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
i think ur gonna sell at least half the tickets here on rms! lol

good idea hope u sell em all if u go for - could be tempted myself - even tho id never get insured but suppose i could sell her on!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
okay, i'm gonna start a new topic to see who would take tickets!

limited to 400 tickets @ £20 each

Nordonian

RMS Regular
how do u actually choose the winner thought, when and how u need payment i prob will take a ticket depending on how it works

ewok

RMS Regular
this is a straight forward idea by ross and it wont be fixed it will be done by an independed person or persons so wheres the moderators to swizzle dicks like max putting in slanderous comments to put a downer on the idea

Bryan

RMS Regular
We're not putting slanderous comments to down the idea, we're offering him advice on points he may not have thought about. Whether he chooses to listen (I'm sure he will have every angle covered) is his choice, however.

ewok

RMS Regular
i am not talking about you bryan your putting across the legal side of things i am talking about the other wee dicks aka the smart arses aka r drivers

The Red

Ewok, calm lad. I think what some people are trying to put across is that they would like to see the Draw orgainised in a fair and just manner to eliminate any foul play. Which is understandable, as im sure you would agree.

Perhaps the best way forward would be to finalise on the details as in when tickets are going to be available, gettin tickets printed, time and place for draw so that people can arrange to view the draw taking place etc.

Nordonian

RMS Regular
Red-Clio said:
Ewok, calm lad. I think what some people are trying to put across is that they would like to see the Draw orgainised in a fair and just manner to eliminate any foul play. Which is understandable, as im sure you would agree.

Perhaps the best way forward would be to finalise on the details as in when tickets are going to be available, gettin tickets printed, time and place for draw so that people can arrange to view the draw taking place etc.

agreed
if its all done fair and square then ill be interested, imagine someone will drive that car away for as little as £20 :grinning:

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
i was just about to ask these questions!! well said red lad!

ill put my name down just to add up numbers, and the fact that im genuinely interested, but if somethin isnt right im goin to withdraw!

coffey

RMS Regular
Drives
honda civic
wait until belfast and furious and make the draw there...hav like a bingo style rolling ball to pick the numbers...maybe even get one of the skantily clad ladies to draw the winner

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
wen u think about it, who ever wins it has won it on the basis of us paying for it if u know wot i mean so we can all say "i own part of that car" lol

id like to be present, as well as im sure the rest of the ticket buyers wen the draw is being taken place so somewhere useful and handy eg belfast and furious or something similar

either way, whoever wins the car is not goin to lose out on money anyway!!!

I WANT IT I WANT IT!

djlee_dj

RMS Regular
Drives
to bad you cant enter tho ewok , imagine if you won :lol:

id be up for it as long as the above points (and more) are noted

i will withdraw my intrest if the terms arent drawn up in advance of handing the money over

Max

RMS Regular
Drives
Gaterpillars
ewok said:
this is a straight forward idea by ross and it wont be fixed it will be done by an independed person or persons so wheres the moderators to swizzle dicks like max putting in slanderous comments to put a downer on the idea

dwe00237g100.gif

S Hessy

id buy a couple tickets real nice car i see it abt home well worth entering and ross is a good lad so he would b far

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.