My '04 Facelift Technoviolet ///M3 Individual

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
@Jordy you know my thoughts already. This is the perfect E46 M3.

Last edited:

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Absolutely stunning, can't imagine a better looking E46 short of a CSL.. Looked superb on Sunday. Techno is one of the best all time BMW colours.

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
A nice plate would just finish that car off perfectly. DVLA have some good value M3 reg's for sale directly or else it would be hard to beat a short NI plate.

Jordy

RMS Regular
OP
Jordy
Drives
GTi / E46 M3

Thanks Jonny (y)

Jordy, I've said this a million times, but that is unreal.

Thanks Ryan (y)

When you look at the quality of the pics here, and the location used, we definitely didn't raise enough money on Sunday @JamieG95 !

Class pics, car looks incredibly good.

The only other turntable in NI charges hundreds of pounds for a shoot apparently.

I'm happy to add to my donation (y)

Flip i didnt realise this was yours the other day! Looked lovely in the flesh too :cool:

Thanks (y)

Totally agree @Woodcutter , for the standard of cars there is some hungry misers up that day lol

Stunning @Jordy

Cheers Ruairi (y)

@Jordy uou know my thoughts already. This is the perfect E46 M3.

Thanks Nick (y)

Absolutely stunning, can't imagine a better looking E46 short of a CSL.. Looked superb on Sunday. Techno is one of the best all time BMW colours.

A nice plate would just finish that car off perfectly. DVLA have some good value M3 reg's for sale directly or else it would be hard to beat a short NI plate.

The only thing I refuse to do....want to keep plate as is as all documents & history reflect this.

Hate M3 related plates with a passion.....pure cheese.

j44nty

RMS Regular
20k if only.....:monkey:
Perfectly serious more appeal than these
AE25B385-065B-4D0C-96BE-5C30E22E2AA4.jpeg

'96dc2

RMS Regular
How many miles is on yours?

Jas lad has a cracking looking CS sitting for 18k, 100k miles. If your mileage is near that, you’d be talking £14k. Just my opinion.

Jordy

RMS Regular
OP
Jordy
Drives
GTi / E46 M3
How many miles is on yours?

Jas lad has a cracking looking CS sitting for 18k, 100k miles. If your mileage is near that, you’d be talking £14k. Just my opinion.

Currently on 97K, but sees little use. My car, colour anyway would be much rarer than a CS though. £14k would be good money though.

'96dc2

RMS Regular
Currently on 97K, but sees little use. My car, colour anyway would be much rarer than a CS though. £14k would be good money though.
You have a lovely car, just that jaunts was being a bit optimistic. Who knows though.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
In fairness it would be a great car to buy if he'd let it go. It's literally had everything sorted!

Jordy

RMS Regular
OP
Jordy
Drives
GTi / E46 M3
I’ve been off the site for a good while now, haven’t had the best of years with losing 4 grandparents in a short space of time and being busy with work.

Haven’t had much time to look near the e46 either, visited @Woodcutter a while ago prior to leaving with a mate for MOT check. Didn’t need a thing and flew through the test.

5F5F3525-A6FC-4501-ACF1-EFBC0AD3AE9A.jpeg

Drove it home from test centre, parked it up and hasn’t been out since.

Have LED replacement xenons and front fogs to match to fit when I get the time, planning an inspection one shortly and other bits and bobs.