My 6th skyline

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Gaz86

RMS Regular
Anything would look better than the wheels that are on it +o( They're fine on an Accord Type R (at least that's what they look like they're off) but not on a Skyline. Cool car, haven't seen a 4 door one in this shape before (y)

Smurf.

RMS Regular
OP
Smurf.
Drives
The odd time
are the gauges on top of centre console OE? they look class.

wheels are too small for my liking but that about the height of it!
Yeah gauges are oe mate and I agree the 17s are too small. If gonna keep the car long term I will change them but at the minute unsure

Smurf.

RMS Regular
OP
Smurf.
Drives
The odd time
Anything would look better than the wheels that are on it +o( They're fine on an Accord Type R (at least that's what they look like they're off) but not on a Skyline. Cool car, haven't seen a 4 door one in this shape before (y)
Nope mate not accord wheels lol they are ADVAN avs5

Gaz86

RMS Regular
Right enough, just very similar. No centre caps on yours
accord_type_r_153.jpg

Markhall

RMS Regular
Drives
Ax gt, defender
looks in good shape
definitely needs the Blitz wheels on it though . Gold or grey centres would look well.

Lee

RMS Regular
Looks in great shape! Have you thought about just going silver for the wheel centres? With the polished lip.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Yes! I love it. It looks mega clean too!

My missus won't drive any 3 door cars (don't know why we have no kids) going to show her this and see what she thinks lol!

Sure he doesn't hold onto anything long, you buy this and I'll take your 33 :laughing: .. Although I'd happily take this. That is pretty epic @SMURF1 . Now you know for sure Skylines are better than Chasers, try and hold onto this one for more than 5 minutes :p

Smurf.

RMS Regular
OP
Smurf.
Drives
The odd time
I dont hold on to nothing now days. Dont even drive the things lol.Old age has kicked in,its more of a habit now days. Buy,clean,stare at it,clean it again,sit in it (lots) clean again,sell it,have panic attack I dont own a jdm car and then the cycle begins again

Last edited:

Smurf.

RMS Regular
OP
Smurf.
Drives
The odd time
Looks very clean that!

Verdict on chaser v skyline?
Dam I was hoping no one would ask that question lol.
Both great cars in their own right.
Chasers and the 1jz are amazing,but ive wanted skylines since I was a kid. Ive had 3 14a also and loads of other things m3s,subarus etc but always find myself coming back to nissans. I know them very well now but in saying that I will definitely own a chaser or mkll again shortly lol.oh and a ps13 is on my to do list too lol

Oh and a rb laurel lol

rotor_dude

RMS Regular
Drives
Rotary Power
Lol
at least you know about your condition
That's always the first step to recovery lol

Nice car
Yeah deserves, bigger, different wheels :grinning:

I dont hold on to nothing now days. Dont even drive the things lol.Old age has kicked in,its more of a habit now days. Buy,clean,stare at it,clean it again,sit in it (lots) clean again,sell it,have panic attack I dont own a jdm car and then the cycle begins again

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.