My first car - MK1 ph3 clio *

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

J55NI

RMS Regular
OP
J
Looking its best to date!

Anymore plans?

A set of cloverleafs are being bought hopefully this week and the standard mirrors are also going back on this week . When a new job arrives I will hopefully get 60mm shocks and springs bought to bring it down a little lower , and on the order is a black vinyl strip for between the windows. I cant honestly think of nething else i can change at the moment to make it look any beter without goin over the top , any suggestions fire away though and cheers for the comment , nice civic btw.

Jonny

J55NI

RMS Regular
OP
J
Looking well mate, only thing I would suggest is to get some black matt finished vinyl for the door, placed inbetween the front and rear window so that the white bar of the door doesnt break up the lines of the window.

And she'd be perfect :grinning:

Mate is restoring a william atm and has a run around very like your own. Must get him to throw up a load of pics.

tim

Ordered and all mate , just need the mirrors back on aswell hopefully geting them back this week from the bodyshop.

J55NI

RMS Regular
OP
J
Update , Decided to change the rims to a set of cloverleafs as they fit perfact and look the part. Got electric windows and mirrors fitted and a set of black side bump strips and the rest of the interior fitted to match , Pics up tommorow
cheers jonny:grinning:

J55NI

RMS Regular
OP
J
Got the cloverleafs fitted and also got electric windows and mirrors fitted and the doorcards to match the 16v interior thanks to the brother (MK1 clio). Also got a set of black 16v bumpstrips thats to be fitted , pics up later on of all the changes , cheers jonny

P2060001.jpg

J55NI

RMS Regular
OP
J
looks really smart there young fella
cheers , I have a few small minor things to change then its complete , more pics up later on when i get the black bumpstrips on am still undecided about them so still have my white ones aswell . Might also have to change the tyres to 45''s as they have 50's on at the moment and scrub a wee bit but have a brand new set of 45's here neways so hopefully that will solve the problem :grinning:

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
the wheels make a good difference though it still looked well with the other ones on aswell. Keep it on the black stuff lad

J55NI

RMS Regular
OP
J
will post up few pics in a min with the black bumpstrips , cheers jonny

clio ryan

RMS Regular
Drives
suzuki ignis spo
imo to finish off the 16v look a bonnet scoop like the 16v would really set it off. would look like the updated 16v they should have made.

J55NI

RMS Regular
OP
J
imo to finish off the 16v look a bonnet scoop like the 16v would really set it off. would look like the updated 16v they should have made.

A 16v bonnet willl not be goin on ,Am not tryin to create an updated 16v version. Car is near finished now with the retrim being finished , just to get back vinyl for the B pillar and am possibly lower the front more .

Jonny

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.