My first car - MK1 ph3 clio *

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

RS Darren

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 530d M-Sport
seen it before, and maybe always at uuj!?!

minter, keep it that way pal (y)

Aye that would have been me up at UUJ but my brother is the new owner of her, so you probably wont see here up there after new year.

Look out for a red clio valver instead! lol

ossy2004

RMS Regular
Drives
R33 / V70
dam, there was me thinking one car less in that whole, more parking for me but obviously not :p (y)

will do pal. same for yourself(y)

RS Darren

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 530d M-Sport
dam, there was me thinking one car less in that whole, more parking for me but obviously not :p (y)

will do pal. same for yourself(y)

Think Ive seen your car sitting up in the top car park the odd time. I didn't think the parking was that bad this year with the bigger car park? Altho I'm usually in in the mornings, maby thats why.

J55NI

RMS Regular
OP
J
update , interior now in ,

Got the interior fitted the other night so heres a few pics as promised. Definitely a lot more supportive and they look much better than the standard grey seats but still keeping it subtle. Still need to get some wee bits and pieces fixed on them but there generally in good condition for their age.

jny

PC310059.jpg

PC310056.jpg

PC310057.jpg

PC310060.jpg

J55NI

RMS Regular
OP
J
Interior looks well mate, love them clio seats, real comfy....

Yea there vey hard to come by the phase 1 seats , I had been searchin for ages for them but ended up gettin them out of the brothers new car as he is gettin a leather set..

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
nice mate - do you have matching door cards?

if not give baron a shout and get them done in black alacantra or something to match up and would look well - shouldnt be too expensive :laughing:

J55NI

RMS Regular
OP
J
nice mate - do you have matching door cards?

if not give baron a shout and get them done in black alacantra or something to match up and would look well - shouldnt be too expensive :laughing:

The door cards are there for them but the brother has them in his car and is using them untill his new interior arrives for his car . Although i was interested in getting them recoverd and sent baron a pm and an email with pictures as he requested a while back but havent got a reply since :confounded: .

jny

p 5ary

RMS Regular
think i seen this at junction 1 taking up 2 car parking spots on christmas eve lol, looked tidy if it was you

J55NI

RMS Regular
OP
J
Not take too long now to get the papers, good luck with the theory tomoro mate....

cheers Hopefully doesnt take too long mate , only started drving on the 6th of december but since then have been doin as many lessons as possible to hopefully get the test a.s.a.p.:grinning:

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
Good Luck with the test Jonny, wee car looks much better on the silver wheels!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.