my first V6 :)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

veedubboy

RMS Regular
pablo said:
wheels are off a bora I think. not 100%

QUALITY CAR....Health to drive etc etc...any details of mileage ,spec, where did u source her. The wheels are off a bora ....cant mind which one though.

Seeing as you change ur car all the time give me a shout when you change this yoke :laughing:

Did you know the corrado shares its floor pan with a passat

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Bastid, beat me to it!

Lovely motor, best of luck with her :laughing:

Gaz

Adam

RMS Regular
Nice one, just watch the back end. Everyone I know that has had a Corrado has had horror stories about the back coming out when you least expect it.

Martyn

RMS Regular
That is beautiul pablo!!

V6 power is the only way to go.... The noise of the engine is just class.

Enjoy m8.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
And having just met Pabs at Halfords and taken the VR6 for a quick blast, I can add that it really is a beast. Evil looking, evil sounding and goes well - very impressive car

Gaz

Marc

RMS Moderator
Pac-Man said:
Was he in Halfords buying some neon washer jets?

shut up paccers

course he wasn't, he aint a mamber of the gay brigade.. unlike u and ur multi coloured clio :?

:lol:

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
Lovely car pablo! :laughing:

Always been a fan of them, would love one next! I only wish!

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Sciroccos are class mate... but that's a corrado you numpty!

Andy

vr_666

looks class in the flix, as others said, whats the spec/year etc? has it any engine mods? the sound is addictive man 8)
FAO adam...corrados handle sweet, always regarded as great handling fwd
motor, sure like most cars if you lift off on a bend it comes out but sure so do the golfs and its very controlable doesnt just snap away, i was behind a corrado the other week over roundabouts and some fast bends and it had no trouble, roundabouts like they werent there 8)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.