My New Motor: Lotus Evora

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Stunner. Such a cool car!

Great write up @Cooper .

Will it be staying standard, or do you have any plans for it?
I ordered a sports racer (ltd edition) gear knob for it and the dealers fitted it for me on collection. That's it so far. Mostly the plan is to put a reasonable amount of miles on it over the next few months and sort any niggles.

Would love an exhaust. The v6 sounds stunning and just needs to find a louder voice. Something like ...

Thanks for the comments folks!

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Oh and I almost forgot. Once the v5 appears I can put a fairly obnoxious plate on the car. I will save the surprise, but suffice to say I left the deposit on the car, and immediately ordered the reg on the DVLA site.

The next morning I had complete buyers regret. But it's bought now so has to go on it!

Modmedia

RMS Regular
Drives
Tesla M3P
Looks stunning! I too have toyed with the idea of one of these (usual Pistonheads surfing that you mentioned got me interested too!) I'll be following the thread to see how you get on with it. As it wouldn't be my daily driver the newer BMW M/Audi S3/Golf R type thing wouldn't really interest me, but something more raw like this I would say would be the job!

It's an awesome colour and I was just about to say just needs a decent number plate to finish it... until I read your last post! :grinning:

Con S3

RMS Regular
Drives
RRS SVR
Saw this thing yesterday en route to Cars at the Mill.

Looks fantastic. Stunning in the metal and sounds great too. A rare thing on the roads these.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Oh and I almost forgot. Once the v5 appears I can put a fairly obnoxious plate on the car. I will save the surprise, but suffice to say I left the deposit on the car, and immediately ordered the reg on the DVLA site.

The next morning I had complete buyers regret. But it's bought now so has to go on it!

EVO12A VG ?!

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Nice job! Chap I worked with a couple of years back had two one after the other with the second being a sports racer. Definitely different and a nice place to be. (y)

911c4s

RMS Regular
Drives
Tesla :-)
Health to drive Mr Cooper. If i had known it was you at Sandyknowles yesterday we could have had a little sport :p

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
They are a lovely car (y)(y)
Health to drive and far nicer than any the same old 'more power' German nonsense that offers very little in terms of driver fun!

Lot of styling cues of the original NSX but better to copy from the best :cool:

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Just had Andy round at the house in this, it's absolutely phenomenal in the metal, pics just don't do it justice. It genuinely looks like a super car!

We went for a rip over to Portrush and the attention it draws is insane. Such a smooth car to be in, comfortable, sounds great and goes like the clappers....loves to rev!

Very very impressed...

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Thanks folks. It seems to get a fair bit of attention which I wasn't really expecting. Someone hopped out in traffic in Belfast over the weekend to take a photo, same in the port yesterday :oops:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.