My New Motor: Lotus Evora

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
Holy **** that thing is cool looking, health to drive cooper! Hopefully you will have it a few shows so I can have a nosy :grinning:

c_rad

RMS Regular
Very, very nice. Always loved how these looked more than an Elise.
Interior looks a lovely place to be too!

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
Matt told me about this little purchase, absolutely fantastic. The stars really did align for you on it, you'd have been daft not to buy it!

Health to enjoy (y)

c_rad

RMS Regular
Passed this yesterday in Antrim just past Townparks I believe... Just such a breath of fresh air to see on the roads!

PoddyM

RMS Regular
Drives
GT86
Congrats Cooper, she looks like a very nice example. Best of luck with it!
An Evora has been on my want list since it was first launched and I'm thinking about getting one later this year or maybe at the start of next year. First, I need to finish my S800 restoration.

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
what a leftfield arrival - outstanding. I'll quash my jealousy with a smile and a "health to drive" Cooper. Regarding the wide sills - I remember sitting in Pablo's Elise one day, in his garage - he should have videod the emerging bulk for you-tubes........ though I'm glad he didn't.

dave b

RMS Regular
Drives
Panny Turbo
Looks fantastic mate :heart:

Did Jonathon at Ballyrobert sell you that?

I think there is/was another one of these on RMS about a year ago - fapping gorgeous

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.