My Toledo...some changes made...(tiny little update 17-02)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

anlygi

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR
How was the cupra bumper to fit and where did you get it? If you dont mind me asking. Straight bolt on? I was going to colour code the valance front and rear and bump strips but wouldnt mind a cupra bumper............ Gonna trade in about a year so only want a few cosmetic changes to make the wheels look better when they go on.

miniator

RMS Regular
OP
miniator
Drives
'72 Mini
thanks brendy, i thought thats how it worked on the cupra.

anlygi - not a straight fit at all really. much of the plastic under the front bumper/intercooler/radiator had to be removed. the toeing eye had to be cut off (hence asking brendy) and the horns relocated. youll need new arch liners at the cupra bumper is wider than standard...foglights are a straight swap which was nice!

lyons - tbh im not sure about wheels, but i still think they look grand. pics do nothing for her as usual. as for wheels, avoiding BBS unless they are cheap. liking the look of RH.....either way, definitely gonna be staggered, wide and in 18"

tdcizetec

dont you be smart ian....back to your pipe and slippers :p;)
of course i have tyre slick in cookstown, just not in belfast where the pics were taken.:p:p

:cool: cheers guys for all your comments, trying to go with something different and ive lots more plans for her.
oo and sorry MrDave (those are the side skirts we previously dicussed btw)

@tdciztec - where abouts was this, just curious?

It was sitting just outside craftworld in town, not sure of the street name (y) Maybe around lunchtime or early afternoon?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.