MY98 Impreza diagnostic software

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
If you look at bottom of screen, it says SSMII 1999-2007, so I'd be counting the flashes first.

The readout may or may not be correct.

Either way count, then clear the codes and see what comes back.

All those faults suggest either a major wiring problem, or some eejit has been ****ing about unplugging things with the ignition on.

chunky

RMS Regular
OP
chunky
Drives
Lots
Good man ill disconnect the battery now drive it tomorrow morning again and then post up a video of the flash codes. Its driving and fairly well so i cant understand all those codes.

chunky

RMS Regular
OP
chunky
Drives
Lots
Tried the black conectors there and the check engine was flashing constantly with the ignition on, wasnt codes like ot had done before..... do i need to connect the green test plugs first or what?

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
no , that signals no stored codes, so thats good,
take it a couple miles of a blast and that will be enough to register any genuine codes again

chunky

RMS Regular
OP
chunky
Drives
Lots
That was after a good 15 miles so ill try it again later on and if its the same ill conect to evo scan and that might tell if the evoscan dtc's arent right.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.