F10 530d
They say you shouldn't meet your heros, so far I'm not dissapointed. :cool:

N88 JPG Mystic Blue M3
by Jamie Graham, on Flickr

N88 JPG Mystic Blue M3

N88 JPG Mystic Blue M3

Picked this up a few weeks ago, just getting round to getting some pictures taken and a thread up now. It's my 2005 Mystic Metallic E46 M3, in all important - Manual.

It's a mid 2005 model finished in Mystic Blue Metallic with Black leather interior, LED Tail lights and Harmon Kardon sound so has all the important bits I was after. The mileage isn't far off 79k now and is backed up with a full BMW history including the inspection 2 not so long ago.

Since picking it up I've done very little too it, finally got it cleaned and the D.A. ran over it last week, haven't had it out of the bag in nearly a year so I'm very pleased with the results, coated it with some Fireball Ultimate Carnuba wax I picked up from @Woodcutter and so far I'm very pleased with the finish and the way it repels water. I would like it ceramic coated eventually, I don't trust myself to do that though!

Untitled by Jamie Graham, on Flickr

The plans so far are really just to tidy up the little bits that annoy me and enjoy it, looking forward to some good weather! I'd love a Carbon Airbox & a Supersprint, but that's way down the line. Before I picked the car up the wheels where all refurbished and some new Contisport tyres put on the rear. The front Discs and pads were also replaced, I'd like to do the rears just to match - they're beginning to look a bit tired anyway.

As usual with E46's I need to replace the Gearknob and the interior mirror - I also have an AUX cable to add and some leather dye to tackle the cracked drivers seat.

I can't imagine this thread will progress quickly, but I'll hopefully keep you all up to date with nice pictures! :joy:

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
Beautiful!! Think I passed you on the M2 in this when I was driving Cros GTR home.

Mystic is a really underated colour in them. Enjoy, one of the best all round cars money can buy

JamieG95

RMS Photographer
OP
JamieG95
Drives
F10 530d
Glorious looking M3 in perfect shape, I was very impressed with it, such a class colour. Can't be many made in Mystic Blue?

Congrats Jamie and enjoy!

Thanks Graeme, I don’t know how many there actually was produced but it’s certainly not a colour I see very often. I would have loved Interlagos but when you see this clean it’s equally as lovely!

Must get some photos of your new wagon at some point, has it got a thread yet?

Beautiful!! Think I passed you on the M2 in this when I was driving Cros GTR home.

Mystic is a really underated colour in them. Enjoy, one of the best all round cars money can buy

Ah yes! That was me on my way home from a bit of Christmas shopping. The GTR looked immense, I mentioned that it must be coming from your place to Ciara, looked immaculate!

Great looking example.

The front plate holder needs to go though, if you’re keeping the short plate on.

HTD (y)

Cheers, yes - the front plate holder will have to go. Haven’t got round to getting it off yet. Can’t quite remember if the plate covers the screw holes or if I’ll have to paint the bumper.

Very nice Jamie!

I’ll have to get a nosey around it at some point.

Definitely, will have to get another Cars & Coffee arranged on the coast again sometime in the new year.

Very nice! Did you get it locally?

Cheers Nick, yes I got it from iLex in Dungiven. Had a few M3’s sitting and some other lovely motors including these two beauty’s in his showroom.

Very pleasant & easy to deal with!

Met you in the Golf at the lights on lodge road roundabout the other day, it’s looking great. I love that colour!

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Thanks Graeme, I don’t know how many there actually was produced but it’s certainly not a colour I see very often. I would have loved Interlagos but when you see this clean it’s equally as lovely!

Must get some photos of your new wagon at some point, has it got a thread yet?

Ah yes! That was me on my way home from a bit of Christmas shopping. The GTR looked immense, I mentioned that it must be coming from your place to Ciara, looked immaculate!

Cheers, yes - the front plate holder will have to go. Haven’t got round to getting it off yet. Can’t quite remember if the plate covers the screw holes or if I’ll have to paint the bumper.

Definitely, will have to get another Cars & Coffee arranged on the coast again sometime in the new year.

Cheers Nick, yes I got it from iLex in Dungiven. Had a few M3’s sitting and some other lovely motors including these two beauty’s in his showroom.

Very pleasant & easy to deal with!

Met you in the Golf at the lights on lodge road roundabout the other day, it’s looking great. I love that colour!

Thanks Jamie, I can’t keep mine clean at the minute 8o|

That Impreza is perfect :heart_eyes: