New 2020 BMW 4 Series leaks ahead of tomorrow's unveiling

Enda

RMS Regular
Drives
M4
JKC had a red M4 in the showroom yesterday and I didn’t dislike it is probably as complementary as I can get about it.

It might grow on me eventually but I just can’t see myself in one due to looks and price.

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
I hate it....then I quite liked this one 🤦‍♂️

1630424284389.png

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
Bangle era is still horrific!

Sorry, but I liked the 5 from they were released. I picked up a Brand New 530d SE with Sport Suspension shortly after they were released from JKC and other than the choppy ride, I thought it was a lovely thing to sit in.

The seven is still a bit hard to look at, but thankfully they weren't that popular lol.

MarkM

RMS Regular
Sorry, but I liked the 5 from they were released. I picked up a Brand New 530d SE with Sport Suspension shortly after they were released from JKC and other than the choppy ride, I thought it was a lovely thing to sit in.

The seven is still a bit hard to look at, but thankfully they weren't that popular lol.

Haha yes the arse of the 7 still gives me nightmares :joy:

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Prentice had a grey M4 comp on the forecourt, had a nosey the other Sunday. The amount of fins, splitters, wings, skirts etc was just ridiculous!

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
e60 320d
Prentice had a grey M4 comp on the forecourt, had a nosey the other Sunday. The amount of fins, splitters, wings, skirts etc was just ridiculous!
I’ve noticed this with a few cars lately it looks like they forgot to stop designing some of them.

Enda

RMS Regular
Drives
M4
Excuse the lazy photo. Might just be because I was sitting beside it for a couple of hours but I’m coming around to it. I liked they way they had painted part of the carbon to match body colour.

BEB7F92A-A2AB-48F1-B967-387C66E02EE3.jpeg

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I like the new 4 Series Gran Coupe. Maybe not with those wheels though.

Looks well in mineral white too....

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
I hate to say it after being quite vocal previously in this thread, but after multiple exposures to the new M3s in the flesh, they’re really growing on me - even the front end. Can’t quite warm to the 4 coupe though, something still seems slightly off about the shape.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
I hate to say it after being quite vocal previously in this thread, but after multiple exposures to the new M3s in the flesh, they’re really growing on me - even the front end. Can’t quite warm to the 4 coupe though, something still seems slightly off about the shape.
I had an Isle of Man green M3 out for a couple of days over the summer and I loved it

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I had an Isle of Man green M3 out for a couple of days over the summer and I loved it
I haven't driven one but I actually like the look of new M3 and M4. I can't warm to the Isle of Man green at all though.