New car - Peugeot 405 Mi16 *minor update*

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Some better photos...?

Wheres the "not so good" photos for now...? :laughing:

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Tidy big motor...

Best of luck with her lad, and get the modifying started ASAP :laughing:

richystran

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 avant 3.0 tdi
ive got lots of spares if you need any panels etc or kit. all except engine. keep me in mind if you eva need anything! I have a silver 1989 one not the leather interior!

metro1800

RMS Regular
OP
metro1800
Drives
405 Mi16
ive got lots of spares if you need any panels etc or kit. all except engine. keep me in mind if you eva need anything! I have a silver 1989 one not the leather interior!

I'm after one of the later type boot spoilers if you know where theres one?

2002 Tii

Banned
O RLY?

Peugeot aren't bad in keeping old stock parts, but i'd be very very surprised if you get a set.

metro1800

RMS Regular
OP
metro1800
Drives
405 Mi16
YA RLY. I was surprised myself seeing as they never released the T16 over here.

2002 Tii

Banned
They do look class right enough, remember seeing a photo of a 205 with them on and it looked well.

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I'm after one of the later type boot spoilers if you know where theres one?

I've a 93ish 405 GLDT here with a spoiler on it, I'll get a few pics of it if you want and you can let me know about it. (It's white as well.......)

Nice car by the way, keep it all in one piece, don't be selling he engine to someone with a 205, they are getting too rare!!!

metro1800

RMS Regular
OP
metro1800
Drives
405 Mi16
This is the type of spoiler I'm after. Afaik, only the 2.0 Mi16's and the T16's came with it

405t16_d87.jpg

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
very very nice... at least this is one thats gonna get saved form the usual hatchet affair of engine swiping? any idea of how many are lef ton the driver vehicle register in the uk?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.