New Focus Rs

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
I bet that hurt .ouch.
37AA2F38-F74B-4EB0-BAC0-B592763552C8.png
33E030A6-9860-44B5-9292-40DD1994B533.png

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Might be found on a dealer website soon reading at the end of the blurb 'Light damage to the back bumper but professionally repaired'

Well...................maybe not that soon, there's a fair bit of filler needed!
It really is in some shape .i doubt if there was more than the driver they would be lucky to have survived that one .

zafturbo

RMS Regular
The best thing about it is that it’s in a breakers and there advertising parts available .There is nothing left fs.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
The best thing about it is that it’s in a breakers and there advertising parts available .There is nothing left fs.
If it’s at a breakers then no one died in it, or evenly very seriously injured, if there’s any blood etc at all the car tends/should be crushed

zafturbo

RMS Regular
If it’s at a breakers then no one died in it, or evenly very seriously injured, if there’s any blood etc at all the car tends/should be crushed
Really ,I never knew that.how anyone got out of that focus is beyond me .

Derekm

RMS Regular
Drives
Exige S Focus RS
How are the long term owners finding the RS to live with? Do you use it as your daily?
Use mine every day and getting on great with it. No problems what so ever had it a year and 3 months now and have over 14K miles on it.
Things i like about it:
1.I still love the look of it esp the blue in the sun and the paint flake. It still gets a fair bit of attention from people who know what it is, most people i think really respect the RS brand and you dont see many about still,
2. Still love the pops and bangs from the exhaust when you want them in Sport mode.
3. Its great to drive on track
4. Good torque punch from the engine and more so now with FPM375 upgrade
5. Handles great
6. Traction in the wet is super
7. Brake feel and pedel is amazing
8. Ability to get the rear end moving when pushing on

Things I dont like
1. Firm ride can be tiring on long journey
2. Fuel consumpstion isnt great. Driving easy the best you will see is 30mpg (Ave is 27)
3. Interior quality isnt the best in class (but knew this and i bought it for how it drives not the quality of the interior)

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Seen my first one below £25 k yesterday advertised .full spec mountune 375 and it was 2016 car with 3500 miles .

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
I’ve been really considering one but the depreciation is really putting me off, they dropped 6-8k in a year?

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I looked at a couple and although they are a great going thing, the interior put me off. They do look great though, especially in blue.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.