New jap toy

stuartybap

RMS Regular
Drives
OOskylineOO
Lovely kit!!
Theres a set of wheels, I havn't a clue the name of, that I think Jason had on his skyline (@stuartybap any ideas?) very concave and square edges to the spokes that would look awesome on this.
Nismo LMGT4, in bronze. I feel because they are only 5 spoke they didn’t look right. TE37 with the 6 spikes are perfect.

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
For anyone thinking modifying a skyline is not that dear, that we pile is over 3500 just sat on the living room floor. Not fitted. Not mapped and no supporting mods.
Still, only here once :grinning:

At least you're saving on your insurance this year :innocent: lol

Daniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Didn't know you even had this! It's a really lovely car! (y)

Eager

RMS Regular
OP
E
Drives
broooooom
Nice dry day here so couldn’t resist going down the local for a few scoops of super

A45A7D3F-7B40-49FC-8BF1-AF75AA722F97.jpeg

Started first turn, trickle charge done great, blew the cobwebs out and back into the garage.
Really need to find someone to throw this clutch in and get a few miles on it then fit all the turbo stuff.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Did I see this driving towards ballymena yesterday afternoon?

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Honestly I nearly lost control or my car ... bright bright white can see it a mile off. Stunning car

Eager

RMS Regular
OP
E
Drives
broooooom
How does it feel with the new turbo ect fitted .big difference or what ;)

It’s not got thebig turbo on yet. Still has a hks one fitted that I got on last summer, which goes well. But I expect to have the top mount setup done over the next few weeks
@PeteMoore

Eager

RMS Regular
OP
E
Drives
broooooom
The parts have all sat here a while but just not bothered to get things sorted, it’s been off the road from October or so

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Knew you'd say Pete ... that work is just stunning ... he's one of the top fabricators about!

Eager

RMS Regular
OP
E
Drives
broooooom
Yep it’s all good. Still lots for him to do. Renewing some work done previously elsewhere and then sorting the screamer pipe and wastegate, and linking up the oil and water lines
Then some road mapping :grinning: