Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Down 2p from start of week for super

0AF86576-409E-4048-AD32-C2E9B5065FEC.jpeg

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Noticed there the kerosene at the pump went down 10p to 99.9 overnight car fuel the same price.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Come down a couple of pence at Forestside too. Still only random variations, no big shifts really. But nice anyway, lol.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
2x700 litre tanks . 455L to top up 1 :monkey::mask:
Just off €2000 and they were about 30% left in them. Mental money .
View attachment 368090View attachment 368091

You'd probably save them money if you filled up twice as often. A tonne of fuel won't take long increasing consumption.

Why I always stuck fuel in on my way home. Leave heavy come home light and if I was in the same yoke often just keep her about half way.

FN2DAVE

RMS Regular
Drives
Seat Leon
You'd probably save them money if you filled up twice as often. A tonne of fuel won't take long increasing consumption.

Why I always stuck fuel in on my way home. Leave heavy come home light and if I was in the same yoke often just keep her about half way.
Yea I usually fill in yard but pumps are running slow.
2 nights ago it took 8 minutes get 52 litres ffs . F##k that . He can pay the pump price elsewhere I'm not standing there like a numpty

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Sainsbury Forestside has come down a couple of pence :innocent:

Just random fluctuations really. National average still unchanged. It's pretty set at the "new" higher level it seems.

Paul.

RMS Regular
Yesterday I saw unleaded at £1.87, thought it was a good deal and pulled up to a pump... the only pump on the forecourt which had super unleaded. £30 straight into the tank in a flash on a car from an era where leaded petrol was still available.

Cheap fuel's one thing but there's no accounting for my own stupidity. :rolleyes:

kevinmc

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 530i M Sport
Are the petrol stations open tomorrow, it being 12th July celebrations?

Need to fill up and I don't want to get stuck

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Best I've seen today was 189.5 for unleaded. And I was round most of the east of the country.

Where do you folks find it in 170's? Border garages still?

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Best I've seen today was 189.5 for unleaded. And I was round most of the east of the country.

Where do you folks find it in 170's? Border garages still?
Best in Limavady is still 178.9 unleaded 188.9 derv in Tesco. Apparently it’s 175.9 and 185.9 in Ballybogey. I still have 2/3 of a tank from my last fill but if I deliver to ballybogey when I’m working on Wednesday I’ll do a wee too up.