NI Regional fuel prices thread

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Best I've seen all week is 195 for diesel. Need some tomorrow so may get bent over now ffs. Moat places did drop 1/2p through the week but that was it.

Darren91

RMS Regular
Nicholl fuels near abbeycentre. No where near the border and down at 179 for unleaded

Just left there (y) thanks for that.
Just noticed at the pump they do SUL too

C773D2B9-C723-45B1-A250-331839FEFB2A.jpeg

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Holywood is still 192 and 199.
Was 10p cheaper at the dearest place local to me for comparison. Can't be nothing but profiteering now surly ?

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Holywood is still 192 and 199.
Was 10p cheaper at the dearest place local to me for comparison. Can't be nothing but profiteering now surly ?
There's a bit of that no doubt!

There's probably also a fair bit of smaller places taking a hit as a promotion drive or whatever that the bigger chains don't do.

Over here there seems to be a bit of "cross border trading" going on too? All chains might not have access to that, no idea.

But certainly profiteering too 🤫

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Noticed Tesco Ballymena down a whole 2p to 197.9 now....
I was in Ballymena and noticed the price of Tesco yesterday. Sainsburys just down the road was 193.9.

I filled the Ateca yesterday morning at Nicholls in Ballymoney for 188.9

Ian A

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Would Nicholls not be one of the bigger wholesalers in the country? Supply all the farm contractors diesel around me at generally the best rates. Probably how they can justify it being so much cheaper.

I’d imagine everyone else is running out the higher price fuel before bringing it down. Or recouping losses from holding prices back previously…. Or flat out creaming some extra £££ :rolleyes:

RevT

RMS Regular
Nicholls Oils and the LCC Group (own GO) are the two biggest independant oil companies in NI I believe.

RWL

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
Just left there (y) thanks for that.
Just noticed at the pump they do SUL too

View attachment 368254

Yes, thanks for that, filled the workhorse there this evening, 14p per litre cheaper than BP in Glengormley. The Maxol down the road from this have moved to £1.849 too I noticed - just shows what they can do when they have to!