NI Regional fuel prices thread

RevT

RMS Regular
Sold the q3 last night 😂😂😂 check tomorrow! Kilea is always cheaper tho!!

If you where here you should have message me as waiting for you to collect iPad!!!

Nope, a mate told me he paid that the other day. I was slagging him because it’s cheaper up here by almost 10p per litre still.

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Nope, a mate told me he paid that the other day. I was slagging him because it’s cheaper up here by almost 10p per litre still.
He could’ve collected iPad for you , rather than free delivery on Monday ya miserable mofo 😂😂😂

Last edited:

soupz

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster S
The Go station below Dromore has jumped up from 1.30 to 1.39! Though still fair bit cheaper than Applegreens on the M1 at 1.48

Disappointing to see prices jumping up so much after going (very slowly) in the right direction most of this year.

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
Sold the q3 last night 😂😂😂 check tomorrow! Kilea is always cheaper tho!!

If you where here you should have message me as waiting for you to collect iPad!!!
It doesn’t matter but thanks anyway. I just filled the car up locally I don’t think there would be any saving heading over for it.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
I paid 144 in Go Great Victoria street yesterday. The place I normally go for diesel has jumped 10p in a week.

Fuel card is at 148.7 for BP diesel but it covers all UK. Seems to be a lot more expensive in England for some reason.

CloudStrife

RMS Regular
I paid 144 in Go Great Victoria street yesterday. The place I normally go for diesel has jumped 10p in a week.

Fuel card is at 148.7 for BP diesel but it covers all UK. Seems to be a lot more expensive in England for some reason.
Think it's more competitive here as most of us can nip across the border.

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Yeah seen some places jumping 10p overnight. Some just stuck 2p a night on for a week straight. Seems to be settling around the 1.50 mark.

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Sainsburys still 137.9 for diesel.
Most other places touching 1.50 or over it.

mk2driver

RMS Regular
Drives
Impreza Type RA
Over in England at the moment, regularly seeing petrol £1.80 litre

Where? Outside of motorway services I have not seen it that high anywhere

I paid 144.9 for super yesterday and everywhere around me is between 140-155 pence per litre

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
Where? Outside of motorway services I have not seen it that high anywhere

I paid 144.9 for super yesterday and everywhere around me is between 140-155 pence per litre
Been through Lincolnshire and Yorkshire past number of days. Paid £1.69 for 99 yesterday, their normal unleaded was £1.55. That was in Hull.

Saw £1.80 few places in North Yorkshire away from the m/way.

RWL

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
It was still 138.9 for petrol & 135.9 for diesel at Sainsburys & Tesco’s in Ballymena at the weekend

kharma45

RMS Regular
Drives
981 S / 530d
Been through Lincolnshire and Yorkshire past number of days. Paid £1.69 for 99 yesterday, their normal unleaded was £1.55. That was in Hull.

Saw £1.80 few places in North Yorkshire away from the m/way.

Seems high considering it wasn’t far from where I was. I paid this and this was ‘near to the airport’ pricing yesterday

1692779525493.png

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
It does vary hugely in England. Shell motorway services are basically daylight robbery, just ridiculous. Supermarkets usually not too bad. And everything in between depending on location, remoteness, greed, etc.

It still feels cheaper in NI, lol, but it varies a lot here too.