NOS kits

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Brendan

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus 16v ZeTak
Marc you finding that picture actually made me laugh out loud.....

Give it up pixie

pablo

RMS Moderator
pixie-racing said:
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

yo marc do you see this quote from ure rules.it aint worth nout.you call ureself a moderator?what exactly do u moderate, it wudnt be by chance takin the mick and bully'in other users?u dont need to ban me cause i wont be using this forum again!!!!!!and heres one for you i did lie, the cars not mine its my dads, im just insured on it!!!!!

persistent arent we?

Marc

RMS Moderator
pixie-racing said:
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

yo marc do you see this quote from ure rules.it aint worth nout.you call ureself a moderator?what exactly do u moderate, it wudnt be by chance takin the mick and bully'in other users?u dont need to ban me cause i wont be using this forum again!!!!!!and heres one for you i did lie, the cars not mine its my dads, im just insured on it!!!!!

mate... give up.. the car is still forsale... you dont even own it.. nor any family member... FFS... just admit it.. you were OWNED!!!!!!!!

BBSBOY

RMS Regular
pablo said:
persistent arent we?

Stupid would be another, mate you've clearly been caught out why cant you just admit it instead of digging yourself into a bigger hole

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
pixie-racing said:
and heres one for you i did lie, the cars not mine its my dads, im just insured on it!!!!!

Well why insist the whole way through the thread it was your car?

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
Marc said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BULL SH IT , lying yet again mate... the car is still forsale in the place you nabbed the picture from.

here.. call them.. link to the car is here.

http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=217346

cloghran200Bur448.jpg

if you dont want to call them.. see the words... in bold.. what do they say??

Make:
Nissan
Model:
200 SX (1998) 200sx
Engine:
2 Petrol
Bodytype:
Coupe
Transmission:
Manual
Price:
€9,950
Year:
Colour:
Burgandy
Mileage:
130,000 miles / 209,215 kilometers
Owners:
Doors:
Unit 28, Collinstown Industrail Estate, Old Airport Road , Cloughran, Co. Dublin
Tel: 01 862 1484 / 087 2655200
Email: mfays@eircom.net
Comments:
This is a really nice car with full black leather interior alloys and air con.It is 200bhp model with limited slip diff.It looks and drives exceptionally well.The price also includes full service,valet all duties vrt etc paid and a current NCT., Alloys, Metallic Paint, Electric Windows, Remote Central Locking, Immobiliser, Drivers Air Bag, Air Conditioning, Leather Upholstery, CD Player, Adjustable Steering Wheel, Sports Suspension.Full Nissan service history
Stock:
This Nissan 200 SX was confirmed to be in stock Monday, 19 June 2006

complete and utter sh it talker.. thinking your for a ban here!!

Why does that ad have the car colour down as burgundy?

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
im actually sitting with a cup of coffee and buns reading this. better than Dr Phill

pixie-racing

OP
pixie-racing
Drives
nissan 200sx
if i had been driving a corsa or a saxo or polo or clio or sumfin slower than the rest of the viewers of this site there wud have been no probs!!!!but because i drive sumfin a wee bit special u moan and call me for everything.whats wit that?i will apologise for lie'n that the car was mine, but how do explain some of the youger users of this site driving supra's and m3's and scobby's?u never question them, so why did u pick on me.heres an idea marc, why dont u go through all the users on this site that u havent seen the piks of their cars and bully them!!!!tell them that their talkin crap and that their lie'n.cudnt see them stayin on line for long cud u?

Brendan

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus 16v ZeTak
pixie-racing said:
if i had been driving a corsa or a saxo or polo or clio or sumfin slower than the rest of the viewers of this site there wud have been no probs!!!!but because i drive sumfin a wee bit special u moan and call me for everything.whats wit that?i will apologise for lie'n that the car was mine, but how do explain some of the youger users of this site driving supra's and m3's and scobby's?u never question them, so why did u pick on me.heres an idea marc, why dont u go through all the users on this site that u havent seen the piks of their cars and bully them!!!!tell them that their talkin crap and that their lie'n.cudnt see them stayin on line for long cud u?

Would you like a tissue:sob:

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
pixie-racing said:

think thats what the RMS garage is for and when people sort meets and photoshoots

BBSBOY

RMS Regular
pixie-racing said:

I dont think thats the problem tbh, i think its more due to the fact that everything you have posted since you have joined has been rediculous and a load of lies, also about your post about younger members driving m3's etc i think you will find that if someone says they have an m3 or supra or whatever people dont doubt them until they are given a reason to doubt, thats were you went wrong, you talk **** end of story, BYE BYE

Marc

RMS Moderator
pixie-racing said:

mate.. thing is... you DON'T drive anything other than a saxo... or 'sumfin a wee bit special' :party::party::party::party:

all the other users on the site dont sound like they are bullshi tting.. and talking crap... so i have no reason not to believe them.. if you just admit your telling lies.. and keep your lies from the forum we can all get on happly enough.. i just take humour in ripping the piss out of someone like you who doesn't know where to call it a day.

lets put an end to this.. just admit the fact you have been 'spoofing' us all along

pixie-racing

OP
pixie-racing
Drives
nissan 200sx
i am insured under my dads name on a 97' 200sx blue, its got loads of miles on it and it aint that good.ok. i lied about quite a bit of stuff, i'll hold my hands up to that.ross-clio and italian job think they know me so well and post lies about me(that prob sounds rich cumin from me)but they do.that matter on my ma's car thats a lie for a start.my mums seen my driving so she wud never let me drive her car.down to the mechanics at pitstop failing to check gearoil levels(well actually there was no oil in the gearbox).i wont post anymore dribble ok!is that good enough.and another thing my dads car is a uk spec not import.i cud have really lied and told u that i was insured on his aprillia milly but i didnt.is this good enough for you all?????????????

pablo

RMS Moderator
pixie-racing said:
i am insured under my dads name on a 97' 200sx blue, its got loads of miles on it and it aint that good.ok. i lied about quite a bit of stuff, i'll hold my hands up to that.ross-clio and italian job think they know me so well and post lies about me(that prob sounds rich cumin from me)but they do.that matter on my ma's car thats a lie for a start.my mums seen my driving so she wud never let me drive her car.down to the mechanics at pitstop failing to check gearoil levels(well actually there was no oil in the gearbox).i wont post anymore dribble ok!is that good enough.and another thing my dads car is a uk spec not import.i cud have really lied and told u that i was insured on his aprillia milly but i didnt.is this good enough for you all?????????????

so your dad lets you drive a 200bhp rwd 200SX but your mum wont let you drive a saxo?

pixie-racing

OP
pixie-racing
Drives
nissan 200sx
thankyou!

i have a post on info about buyin a car from the south(that aint lies).im really interested in buying a starlet gt turbo.just need some helpwit it?

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
pixie-racing said:

think you mean mille but yea thats alot better

Marc

RMS Moderator
pixie-racing said:
thankyou!

i have a post on info about buyin a car from the south(that aint lies).im really interested in buying a starlet gt turbo.just need some helpwit it?

again.. this comes down to if you have the money.. might be cheaper and easier picking a gt in the north.. southern GT's go for a lot of money

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.