Not a Golf R.... but Scirocco R

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Looks fantastic @Boydie , health to enjoy. Much more suited to a younger driver than the big S4

Some nicer wheels will make a major difference though

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
Thanks guys, I like the wheels and being an OEM nerd I want to keep them on the car but you never know, things may change!

We have just bought a house so spending on this will be slow compared to previous cars!

Love it bud.. Health to enjoy..
Measure the washer cap as I have a brand new black one. And hopefully size matches.

Also I've got genuine 18" scirocco alloys with 235/40/18 tyres if you fancy a change.

Are you getting 40mm H&R again or 30mm this time?

I have springs lined up but not sure how low they are but will need to look into seeing what the majority go for. Personally I thought my S4 was too low. It looked great and I loved it but it would have caught on some ramps.

I will check the washer cap later and measure the girth :p

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
So there's no junior Boydie on the way then :p

Love the colour and the paintwork looks in fantastic condition, health to steer.

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
Drives
320i M Sport
Looks well Boydie. Really like that Viper Green colour. Ah, getting a house will put an end (in the short term) to modifying! Enjoy the car as it is and the new home.

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
@Mel no chance lol she has her head screwed on! We are currently looking after m00k's boxer while they are on holiday so we always said that a dog would come before a child so this is the test lol

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
That is fantastic Boydie, something I didnt even know existed!
Might be worth having a look at for me instead of a Golf GTi.
Did you get it in England or local?

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
LOL not my doing, only been in a week or so and my side of the bush/tree needs attention badly!

steaa

RMS Regular
Drives
DBP MK7.5 R
There's a white one of these always parked up at my local gym, very nice up close. You'll not miss it in a car park, thats for sure !

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Lovely car mate and that colour is perfect for it in my opinion. Enjoy it!

On a side note where did the S4 go?

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
You know my thoughts .. Lovely motor but I am still emotional the S4 is gone :worried:

That colour is superb in the sun .. Look forward to a blast in it soon :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.