Not a Golf R.... but Scirocco R

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
That looks really nice! The S4 is a very nice car, but I bet this one is a bit more fun down a B-road, maybe even a little bit more special to look at in the driveway? Either way, enjoy, sure the modding will start soon enough :p :innocent:

s3_trev

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 8P
Flip me sir you don't hang onto a car for very long haha! But if you were only getting 250 odd miles out of the S4 I cant blame you, that is shocking!! Interesting choice uve went for now, basically just a sportier S3 with FWD! You will be doing well to resist the temptation of not taking it past stage 1 lol! Quite an 'exclusive' car these as well. The only other one ive seen is a white one that drives around the Coleraine/Port area quite frequently, however it is quite heavily modified with green BBK, Akrapovic exhaust and massive spoiler.

With regards to the seating position and cabin feel, does this feel 'sportier' to you than the S3? Or much the same?

Health to drive dude :grinning:

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
With regards to the seating position and cabin feel, does this feel 'sportier' to you than the S3? Or much the same?

Health to drive dude :grinning:

Cheers - personally I think you sit rather high, wish I could go lower than the lower setting on the car but overall it isn't bad. Feels a lot more responsive than the S4 (obviously) but similar to the S3 in some ways.

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Gorgeous motor boydie, I have a feeling we'll see you behind the wheel of another Audi soon enough though :p

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Are your arms big enough to handle torque steer? :p

Girl i used to knock about with had a normal Sirocco in the same colour - I loved it, really comes to life in direct sunlight!

Nigelo

RMS Regular
Lovely car Boydie, looked at a couple before the RS and think they are a great driving thing! Had been tempted by an S4 as a sensible family car with a bit of poke, would you recommend one and if so, anything to look for?

mckeown

RMS Regular
Drives
mitsi outlander
I only know of one that had issues and it was s-tronic, I don't know how prevalent this is though.

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Lovely car Boydie, looked at a couple before the RS and think they are a great driving thing! Had been tempted by an S4 as a sensible family car with a bit of poke, would you recommend one and if so, anything to look for?

I have no complaints with mine and drive it daily. All the usual toys and the cabin is super place to be. Personally I wanted the STronic, effortless to drive. Manual examples tend to be a tad less expensive. When I was searching the variation in spec between some examples was mad.

Red Head

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Le Mans
Noticed this coming into work and didn't realise you changed the car! Very nice and health to drive

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Stunning car love the colour. The plate seems have taken a long time to transfer.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.