Number Plate fines

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

rugrat

RMS Photographer
Drives
Leon FR 2.0TDi
big cyril said:
I think the point is that all drivers (and all of Rugrat's offspring) have the right to be treated equally by the authorities whether it is in the matter of numberplates or a tidy bedroom. :grinning:

LOL behave!

Ballsoutracing

RMS Regular
Drives
TT Supra / GTR
cruisin_niki said:
portadown cops r threatenin 2 shut the carparks on sunday nights, just 2 warn yas... (thats from the mouth of a peeler we were talkin 2)

Hope ya told him to wise himself up, as they have no power to do so, and I think McDonalds would object.

Ballsoutracing

RMS Regular
Drives
TT Supra / GTR
Also the best way to deal with £30 fines, is too pull out a wad of notes and ask can you pay it now, that will piss them off.

Pacology

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiat
i got stopped in bangor the othe week i was at the 1st round about n i was generously letting cars go as i sat half way around the round about then as i got a bit pissed n said no more cars r gettin past i cut a car off, of course i had to cut off the ****ING COPS!!!!!! b*stards, so they pulled me over n started bitchin the odds, 'Do u no how to go round a round about' bla bla bla, i simply said 'Yea i jst passed my test obviously.' neway he done the usual check on my car n found my front R plate cut out lol *WOOPS* :roll: lol n proceeded to reach in my passenger window n pull it off. :?:
#1 he isnt allowed to touch my ****!!! lol
#2 WTF its a fu*cking R plate wise up!!!
#3 he coulda had a bit of decency n asked me for it like!
neway he took it n said im seizing this for evidance this will go to court and ull b getting fined and penalty points!!! i was like o rite ok thanx **** HEAD!!! :x
neway the officer that he was with was standing on down the rd wit his hair dryer(speed camer) n come runnin up like a bat outa hell n said some **** to the other guy some number obviously ment sumthin so the both of em jumped in the car n said 'Get that sorted i catch u again n ur gettin down'
i was like :confounded:hock: :confounded:hock: :confounded:hock: CLOSE ENCOUNTER!!! lol

any way these police have nothing better to do than to pull ppl over for petty **** like cutting them off on a round about or a lisence plate that can b seen by every one but they could do ya for it neway!!!

neway if it goes to court say that, that this piss assed cop was lettin other cars go passed that had a no. plate less visable that ur's theres nothing that they can do about it like coz u dont have ne evidence BUT it mite lessen ur penalty!! (or did he give u a spot fine?)

Pacology

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiat
i got stopped in bangor the othe week i was at the 1st round about n i was generously letting cars go as i sat half way around the round about then as i got a bit pissed n said no more cars r gettin past i cut a car off, of course i had to cut off the ****ING COPS!!!!!! b*stards, so they pulled me over n started bitchin the odds, 'Do u no how to go round a round about' bla bla bla, i simply said 'Yea i jst passed my test obviously.' neway he done the usual check on my car n found my front R plate cut out lol *WOOPS* :roll: lol n proceeded to reach in my passenger window n pull it off. :?:
#1 he isnt allowed to touch my ****!!! lol
#2 WTF its a fu*cking R plate wise up!!!
#3 he coulda had a bit of decency n asked me for it like!
neway he took it n said im seizing this for evidance this will go to court and ull b getting fined and penalty points!!! i was like o rite ok thanx **** HEAD!!! :x
neway the officer that he was with was standing on down the rd wit his hair dryer(speed camer) n come runnin up like a bat outa hell n said some **** to the other guy some number obviously ment sumthin so the both of em jumped in the car n said 'Get that sorted i catch u again n ur gettin down'
i was like :confounded:hock: :confounded:hock: :confounded:hock: CLOSE ENCOUNTER!!! lol

any way these police have nothing better to do than to pull ppl over for petty **** like cutting them off on a round about or a lisence plate that can b seen by every one but they could do ya for it neway!!!

neway if it goes to court say that, that this piss assed cop was lettin other cars go passed that had a no. plate less visable that ur's theres nothing that they can do about it like coz u dont have ne evidence BUT it mite lessen ur penalty!! (or did he give u a spot fine?)

Pacology

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiat
lol :laughing: h8 them like lol!! sorry for the double post ppl but the second one shows the plate!!!

Sir Sax

Drives
vts
lol nice cutting method

depths of dvlni site said:
The plates MUST conform to legal specifications and MUST be clearly visible to others from in front of the vehicle and from behind

whatever they may be :? just plod being petty.

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Pacology said:
'Do u no how to go round a round about' bla bla bla, i simply said 'Yea i jst passed my test obviously.'

I do enjoy these stories about how people are so quick witted to the police. When the truth often tells that they simply look meek and reply "yes officer".

Pacology

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiat
Rocko said:
I do enjoy these stories about how people are so quick witted to the police. When the truth often tells that they simply look meek and reply "yes officer".

lmao i must say i do enjoy them myslef lol!! heres another ;) didnt happen to me happened to a realitive,

she got pulled over for speedin on the antrim road by Robo Cop (the cop on the bike!) neway made her get out of the car u no again shoutin the odds tellin her she was getting fined n booked ect.

so outa the blue this drunk guy comes up n (slurred words n all)

'What the f*ck are you doing you b*astard'

the cop looks at him n says

'Just you stand there your getting booked next'

the drunk guy says

'You'll book f*cking no one' and BINGO the cop gets a dig in the head and falls over his bike the drunk runs like wippit dwn the antrim road the cop gets up busted nose n everything LMFAO ends up letting my ant go lol

*TRUE STORY* lol

thought that one was funny!!! :laughing: :lol: :laughing:

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
And of course the drunk guy got away scott free?

did he ****! they probably ran him down and im quite sure he would've fallen over a number of times on his way back to the station.

why piss the coppers off? they'll always screw you in the end

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
why cut the R plate tho?? its totally pointless..they are still as bloody obvious to anyone on the road - they aint exactly in-con-****ing-spicious??? :p

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Rocko said:
Pacology said:
'Do u no how to go round a round about' bla bla bla, i simply said 'Yea i jst passed my test obviously.'

amid tears and solied pants.

i hate all this "cool rebelion" against the police. "is he allowed to touch my ****?" etc etc. why try to be the big man toward them? just listen to waht they have to say, be pleasant and you'll be on your way. 9 times out of 10, you're pulled over for doing something wrong in their eyes anyway.

and yes, trimming your R plate is wrong. myself and many others refrained from doing it and thus didnt get told off as a result

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Boydie said:
why cut the R plate tho?? its totally pointless..they are still as bloody obvious to anyone on the road - they aint exactly in-con-****ing-spicious??? :p

:lol:

big cyril

RMS Regular
I agree there is absolutely no point cutting the R plate except to look stupid.

I do wonder about police priorities though - read tonight on teletext there have been 120 cars found in West Belfast having been stolen and presumably wrecked in the last two months alone and those are only the ones which have been recovered!
Yet we seem to be much more likely to get caught for minor infringements like cut R plates and speeding than if we had actually nicked the car and were driving it with no insurance!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
big cyril said:
I agree there is absolutely no point cutting the R plate except to look stupid.

I do wonder about police priorities though - read tonight on teletext there have been 120 cars found in West Belfast having been stolen and presumably wrecked in the last two months alone and those are only the ones which have been recovered!
Yet we seem to be much more likely to get caught for minor infringements like cut R plates and speeding than if we had actually nicked the car and were driving it with no insurance!

dont even start me on the police presence on the roads compared to those solving crimes....

Sir Sax

Drives
vts
Pacology said:
'Just you stand there your getting booked next'
:lol: 8)

pacology said:
the drunk guy says

'You'll book f*cking no one' and BINGO the cop gets a dig in the head and falls over his bike the drunk runs like wippit dwn the antrim road the cop gets up busted nose n everything LMFAO ends up letting my ant go lol

*TRUE STORY* lol

thought that one was funny!!! :laughing: :lol: :laughing:

LMFAO .........*stares round, amidst the silence*.........LMFAO

Pacology

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiat
WOW its like a rebellion against Pacology here lol!!

so if its still as noticeable y they do ya for it? lol

its not as noticeable!!! tho as rapist pedofiles murders walk the streets n drive there cars at 40 MPH in a 30 zone it always seems to be the unfortunate one whos driving 34MPH that gets caught SO Big Cyril u absalutly rite priorites my ass!!! need to leave the good guys ****** up once alone n get these repetitive offenders off the streets before ne of us move ne were!!!! Yo Lyons say wot u gotta say!! police need to catch a grip!

i no wot ur sayin b nice n polite n all this **** i cut the guy off on a round about n he didnt like it! because he didnt get to go he decided to b a pissy b*astard n pull me over to give me a mouth full n he did n in the process said n jst for the agrivation u'v caused me your gettin done for this peety ****!! (course lucky for me i got away this time!!!) maybe next time ill get pulled over for sumthin even more pissy like drivin to slow (has been done b4 seen it done!!) n end up gettin done for sumthin even worse, like. . .having the corner of my R plate hangin off!!!!!

Rest assured the police do not have priorites but to eradicate the small things b4 the big things!!!

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Your ignorance towards the police makes me chuckle.

You clearly have no idea how difficult their jobs are.

Pacology

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiat
no i have great respect for what they do SUMTIMES!!! but they seem to rather pull some one over for sumthing stupid rather than anything else! you have to look at the bigger picture its all curupt!!!! dont matter what ne one says it is! fullstop!! ya no?

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
If you do something a get pulled you're unlikely to do it again yes? (unless you're a complete donut)

Better to stamp out the stupid small things rather than let you think you got away with it and chance your arm doing more dangerous things.

Surely.

Pacology

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiat
yea rite!! true! BUT i didnt do sumthing wrong!! i was going on a round about i let cars go as i went on i didnt let him go so he got pissed!! he didnt pull me over for having my R plates cut! n im not bein cheeky but if there jobs r so hard y they pullin me over for such a pathetic thing?!?

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
They are paid to do such things!!!

If something is illegal then they will pull you over!!

Best to just let them get on with it...and get the problem sorted!! Better than being fined or getting points.

smiley

BJ said:
Report what exactly? :?

You got done,pay the fine and change the plates! :p

Would you like some whinging little berk pointing out your car as you pass just because he is getting done for something? :roll:

spot the policeman

Jason MacQ

RMS Regular
Pacology said:
WOW its like a rebellion against Pacology here lol!!

so if its still as noticeable y they do ya for it? lol

its not as noticeable!!!

Why do you want it less noticable??? Its a sign of....."hey im a **** driver, im not even going a year"
We all wore them, why hide the fact?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.