Number Plate fines

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

bob

RMS Regular
If you want them less noticeable, tint your windows instead of cutting them, although you'b be best doing neither of these and just displaying them.

As for cops, we're all well aware their job is to prevent illegal behaviour, but they're priorites are such a joke i don't know how anyone could have respect for them.

Jason MacQ

RMS Regular
You cant tar them all with the sme brush. Everyone takes the easiest option in their job. Why make work hard?

BJ

Banned
smiley said:
spot the policeman

PMSL that's the best line I've heard in a long time! :laughing:

It should however read "spot the person who takes responsibility for his own actions and doesn't whinge like a baby on the net when/if he gets caught"! ;)

Some of us like the idea of the cops focusing on "boy racers" instead of pulling everyone for silly wee things like number plates! :p

Pacology

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiat
why get a small license plate? its just going to attract attention!!!!! its the same **** different driver!!! whos a little boy racer on that note? i think ya'll jst missin the point of what i am actually saying here, because i cut the jerk off on a round about he pulled me over its simply just cause he didnt get his way!! n i have taken responsabilty for my actions (\/Pic\/)

andy i was gettiun points n a fine neway lol!! i really couldnt ave made nething worse neway lol!!!

i no there paid to do but they have one of the most important jobs with a lot of weight on their shoulders about it n for that i respect ALTHO, dont u think that with such. . .responsiblity and power they should b using it for sumthing a little more benefical towards other people that have messed up once. Whereas they'd rather do us, than for example the person who killed that girl in bangor 'Lisa Dorrian' or getting these *******s that r robbing old people like that 84 year old woman in south belfast, or catching the joy riding c*unts that run over my granda in north belfast jst 3-4 weeks ago, but noooooooooo theyd rather pull me over n fine me coz i got a ****-ing r plate cut out!!!!!!!

FIND SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO DO WITH YOU TIME!!!!!!{2cops]

im out!

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
not me but...................................whatever

whatever.JPG

snout

smiley wrote:
spot the policeman

lol...nice 1! The traffice branch cops are a bunch of money grabbn bastids but they do have targets to meet every month...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.