Octavia VRS

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gizmo98

RMS Regular
OP
G
Drives
Vrs Octavia
It's not a job for vagcom!

I know or I'd do it myself,these are boys that I thought could do it
Torquetronix and JW service centre
Torquetronix actually did a cluster for me in a Leon before but I didn't ask why they couldn't do this
Ohh well hopefully auto tune can sort it

gizmo98

RMS Regular
OP
G
Drives
Vrs Octavia
Yes well it's not just the screen that's different though,it displays a lot more and different settings on the car can be changed through the maxidot,something that can't be done with a standard cluster
And has a load of extra stuff that the standard doesn't show
I will eventually add a Columbus so it will show sat nav etc on the maxidot as well

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Time to read the manual then. I thought it was just a trip computer

gizmo98

RMS Regular
OP
G
Drives
Vrs Octavia
Some of the things you can do through it ....

IMG_2413.JPG
IMG_2419.JPG
IMG_2420.JPG
IMG_2421.JPG
IMG_2424.JPG
IMG_2422.JPG

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Yes it's the same as above there. I've barely looked at the car never mind play about with it. Will take myself off to Google here to see what I can do.

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Super dude. Sure when your getting these coded on Autotune you may as well get a remap :p:p let me know when your going up and il message Ryan. (y)

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
Looks great! Thanks for getting those parts numbers for me on Facebook lastnight! :grinning:

Did you have the controller that was mounted below the steering wheel or on the slip ring previously?

gizmo98

RMS Regular
OP
G
Drives
Vrs Octavia
a new RNS510 dab+ ordered today
and the rest of the parts needed to fit it
new fascia,dab antenna and gps antenna

sure I don't need to eat for the next month anyway :-#:-#:rolleyes:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.