Old red no.2 - the legend lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
I must have missed something...and unless someone can prove me wrong - i never said that i could produce a derv (or any derv is capable) of eating imprezza's and evo's all day long!

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
found out its actually a 90bhp one when I lifted it... would that better my chances? lol

chunky

RMS Regular
Drives
Lots
lol better chance now ....forget thats its got 90bhp ...whats the torquige?

suckindiesel

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
get her screwed! lol

seems like a sensible runaround! At least it has a turbo - even if it does come in about 5000 rpm!

marcusplowman

RMS Regular
Drives
Yes
Im not even goin to start! I knew there was somethin not quite right with that brain of yours! Hahaha!

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
I'll put it down to the years of late night drinking!

was afraid if I cut a hole in the bumper of the golf a few boys would be round my house giving me a severe beating (cough Gambit) lol

Can't find torque figures anywhere, im guessing it'll be double figures, possibly 18-19 lb ft - will be attempting to pull the skin off a rice pudding when I get home... I'm not expecting much

chunky

RMS Regular
Drives
Lots
RCoog said:
Can't find torque figures anywhere, im guessing it'll be double figures, possibly 18-19 lb ft - will be attempting to pull the skin off a rice pudding when I get home... I'm not expecting much

pmsl ...bet shes a handful in the wet ...does she go round on the magic stick?

marcusplowman

RMS Regular
Drives
Yes
You should take the front brake pads out and just use the rear drums to slow you down! At least youll not have to worry about losin to much momentum comin into a corner!

Twain

RMS Regular
i was out in it, honestly its not too bad for a cheapity cheap car imho. im sure itll be wanded at some point, ill egg him on :grinning:

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
Haven't touched the wand yet, think the wheels will fall off if I did...

Driving in wet conditions is interesting, I wouldn't put it in the same league as handling a pre-traction control porker 911 though... because if I do go into a hedge backwards I won't care

Think i'll leave the front pads on Marcus, if only for decoration, not as if they retard the momentum much anyway...

Twain loved it, I think the handling impressed him no end specially when I demonstrated its abilities on a mini roundabout... must be a record for the slowest understeer on record... oh and you know you love my hubcaps

Twain

RMS Regular
Whatever you do dont dote (spelling?) it, if i catch you even putting polish within a metre of it i will put a constant reminder that the car is 'not to be looked after' up the side a la key :grinning: ...although you should use it to practise with your new sooper dooper poilsher, whatever happened to elbow grease, pad and rub like fook ;)

marcusplowman

RMS Regular
Drives
Yes
RCoog said:
Driving in wet conditions is interesting, I wouldn't put it in the same league as handling a pre-traction control porker 911 though... because if I do go into a hedge backwards I won't care

Today must have been fun then!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.