Once common cars that you don't see anymore

gary87

RMS Regular
Drives
E350
Some drive to travel in one of them :joy:
Potentially very far, unless they are from Cherbourg and got the ferry to Dublin, then it’s only about 250 miles which doesn’t really seem that far lol

gary87

RMS Regular
Drives
E350
Also seen a 205 GTI on my travels today

Attachments

• IMG_1704.jpeg
    IMG_1704.jpeg
    314.8 KB · Views: 0

purplea4T

RMS Regular
Remember going to school on these, hard plastic seats and the condensation running down the inside of the windows. Noisy feckers too
Leopards all had upholstered seats. The Bristol REL had the hard fibreglass seats and, no suspension travel at all and a Gardiner horizontal engine with a straight cut pre selector box😂 - they were the Ulsterbus local service bus, Leopard was the longer range bus and a brilliant noise out of them.

carmad.

RMS Regular
Drives
good old bird
Leopards all had upholstered seats. The Bristol REL had the hard fibreglass seats and, no suspension travel at all and a Gardiner horizontal engine with a straight cut pre selector box😂 - they were the Ulsterbus local service bus, Leopard was the longer range bus and a brilliant noise out of them.

i must have went to school on the fancy one lol don’t remember plastic seats

vtec1

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus st
I seen that Fiat driving about a few weeks ago. Cool looking wee thing out on the road. Actually had me hoking about for ones for sale when I was bored that evening, until I told myself to wise up.
Had the same thing happened to me when a Citroen cx GTi appeared on a Facebook page. No idea why the **** id need one