Papaya Spark McLaren 600LT

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
🤤🤤🤤

Can’t think of a response that doesn’t have an expletive in it so suffice to say, best of luck/health to enjoy

riano

RMS Regular
Drives
C63s coupe
Amazing mate :heart_eyes: - looking forward to seeing this on the road

KyleR

RMS Regular
Drives
MYSR
Amazing machine!

I’m not up in my Macca knowledge so I don’t know one model from another, but I seen R8NVY (?) in Craigavon last week and it felt like there was nothing else on the road, such presence these things have.

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Amazing machine!

I’m not up in my Macca knowledge so I don’t know one model from another, but I seen R8NVY (?) in Craigavon last week and it felt like there was nothing else on the road, such presence these things have.
that's @LesNobleM12's 570S. I had the 570S Spider. Such a great car. The 600LT is just another world -- somehow. I think the best idea is comparing a normal everyday Porsche 911 to a Porsche 911 GT3RS. Someone on another place said that and I thought that's actually pretty bang on.

Bilal

RMS Regular
Drives
Tesla Y
I used to live down the road from this McLaren garage and see folk driving past test driving! Waow on another level! Health to drive sir!

Reactions: WSM

Ghost

RMS Regular
I want to go against the grain and say, nah, dont like it, wouldnt drive it, **** colour......but i cant.

B e a utiful.

acsmyth

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra
Much better looking than the other one!

Get yourself down to Trackskills next month, there was a Ferrari and Audi R8 there yesterday :p

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
I had my R8 on the track there before. I don't like Trackskills though. Way too many people for my liking last time I was at one (not driving) and I thought **** that.

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
I'll probably take it to one of the drag events this year :grinning:

acsmyth

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra
I had my R8 on the track there before. I don't like Trackskills though. Way too many people for my liking last time I was at one (not driving) and I thought **** that.

Yeah yesterday was mental with about 50 drivers, you'd be brave driving anything worth that much.